IGNORED

Question about Rayman

RayFan

That doesn't really answer my question.

You got a way to extract the sounds information from the game rom image, please let me know.

Otherwise, making wav files from regular gameplay is the only way I know at the moment.

Is there any way to extract music from this game?

Yes.

1. Connect Jaguar to audio recording device.

2. Start playing.

I have all the music from Rayman recorded. Haven't found anyplace that it would be convenient to share it.

Make it into MP3's post them one or two at a time over a couple days using AA's file folder. You would have to delete them to make space for the next few. I'd love to have a Rayman and Defender 2K soundtrack for that matter.

AX

There's 31 of them. I don't think I have the patience for that.

EDIT: Okay, I've ZIPped the whole mess up and put it on FileFront. Let's see how this works out.

http://files.filefront.com/Rayman+soundtra...;/fileinfo.html

EDIT2: Geeze, looks like Filefront didn't like that (even though there are hundreds of other music files up there).

Edited by ZylonBane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Is there any way to extract music from this game?

Just download the Sega Saturn version, not sure if the PSX version is in the same format. But the saturn version has the audio in MP3 format if you download from a Sega Saturn site like emuasylum. Unless you prefer the Atari Jaguar music over the CD quality version.

Personally I never understood the whole downloading of video game music. Are you going to listen to it while reading a book or are you going to throw a party and you plan on being the DJ?

• 1 month later...