IGNORED

Jaguar Source Codes.. sources

doctorclu

In this thread I'm asking either "what source code exists out there" or even better "where can you find some source code for the Jaguar?"

Along with that, where are good places for programming tools to compile the above code?

(Getting a flash cart soon so I can finally mess with the more cartridge based code now.) :D

So far we have been blessed to get the source code from Curt Vendel on things like Breakout 2K. On the Atari HQ CD from B&C they have the source for an early Iron Soldier, Fight For Life and I think a few more.

If the Extremist Packs have good source, let us know what source codes are in what and maybe that will be worth the ebay bucks. :)

But interested to know what source codes are findable out there, and in particular, ones that you find more interesting or informative in learning how the Jaguar ticks?

Thanks!

In this thread I'm asking either "what source code exists out there" or even better "where can you find some source code for the Jaguar?"

Along with that, where are good places for programming tools to compile the above code?

(Getting a flash cart soon so I can finally mess with the more cartridge based code now.) :D

So far we have been blessed to get the source code from Curt Vendel on things like Breakout 2K. On the Atari HQ CD from B&C they have the source for an early Iron Soldier, Fight For Life and I think a few more.

If the Extremist Packs have good source, let us know what source codes are in what and maybe that will be worth the ebay bucks. :)

But interested to know what source codes are findable out there, and in particular, ones that you find more interesting or informative in learning how the Jaguar ticks?

Thanks!

if you go to the JSII store you can view the back of the case and it says whats included ;)

JS II has also released a CD or DVD? With a huge source code collection.

And I don't know what to do with source codes written for the Jag.

I'm also not very interested anymore in source codes. Back in my ZX Spectrum days I loved to write small games and stuff, but now... I just like to enjoy myself with games on the Jaguar, Lynx and a few on my Mac.

I feel happy when I think back to those days in 1982/83 with my Spectrum, and sad because those days are over, it was such an easy machine to write on.

JS II has also released a CD or DVD? With a huge source code collection.

And I don't know what to do with source codes written for the Jag.

I'm also not very interested anymore in source codes. Back in my ZX Spectrum days I loved to write small games and stuff, but now... I just like to enjoy myself with games on the Jaguar, Lynx and a few on my Mac.

I feel happy when I think back to those days in 1982/83 with my Spectrum, and sad because those days are over, it was such an easy machine to write on.

This was a good suggestion. I think will need to pick this up and it is only $40. :D Not bad at all.

Currently looking for the Bubsy and Wolfenstein code. :) I want to retool Wolfenstein so that you can actively select the knife (like you can in other versions.)

• Like 1