IGNORED

Blackbox (game by Cybernoid) bug report...

CharlieChaplin

Hello Cybernoid,

seing Allas just released his (updated) game "Animal Party" here, I thought why don`t you release the full version of your game also ?!? And while I am thinking about it, here is a small bug report, maybe you can fix this bug and also post an updated version..:

- in Blackbox when one is pressing the Start key several times (3x or 4x or 5x) the game completely crashes and shows a black/blank screen...

This bug is very annoying, because you have to a) press the Start key to start the game, b) press the Start key to restart a level and c) press the Start key whenever you finished a level and want to continue with the next one... but as said before, when pressing the Start key several times (no matter if you press it immediately or after some time has passed) the game crashes...

Hope you can fix this bug and upload the fixed / updated version here. Greetings, Andreas Koch.

blackbox_v1_0_1.zip

Try this update and let me know.

Now you can use the fire button or the START key to start the next level and there is different music when the game starts. It does not crash for me now, but let me know how well it works for you.

Thanks,

C

Blackbox.zip

New ATR version. This fixes the following issues and includes the following updates:

1. RMT sound issues (a bug with my CC65 assembly port of the RMT player).

2. START key crash bug

3. Includes the intro screen.

4. New Music between levels.

5. Can now press fire to go to the next level.

Edited by Cybernoid