IGNORED

My final words about D-Bug

ppera

As I tried several times to conversate with them reasonable, and to calm down things, and nothing is changed, I need to say couple things, and then will not mention them here at all. What means not that will not respond if see some lies, insults appear.

Mr. CJ said that most of insulting posts at their forum was reaction on my insults here and other forums. Everyone who seen that place may see how much correct is that, as his claims there. I posted there only 1 reply, after registering twice, as first account was deleted before I was able to post. CJ then deleted quickly my account again. I can consider it only as NAZI behaviour. It is not enough to constantly insult someone, but even cut his rights to reply, explain things...

Not to mention, that even at Christmas, he was unable to act normally. Only biggest phrick can do what he is done with notes in ULS. It is really sad to see such things. Many people said me to just ignore them. I don't think so. And I will not tolerate lies. But will not spend much more time about...

Why we just can not leave each other to do things as we can best, when are unable to work together ?