IGNORED

FS: Sony Playstation + Gameshark-type Modchip

Hornpipe2

A nice lineup of systems taken from my garage. My camera sucks and couldn't cope with the mismatch of room lighting so things may look more yellow than they actually are. I'm located in Conway, AR. Make an offer by PM... I am wanting to sell "entire pictures" i.e. no splitting the Genesis and the Sega CD : )

An Atari 1040ST (sold!)

Sega Genesis (sold!)

Sony PSX (sold!)

Nerf Wii Sports pack (sold!)

-- I also have a non-working Macintosh LC and an old Mac monitor, keyboard and mouse. It has some kind of RAM and VRAM upgrades but the system will not power on (not PRAM battery, more like bad PSU) so I can't tell what all is inside.

Edited by Hornpipe2

RCA_0004.jpg

An Atari 1040ST with power cable. No idea on how much memory is inside this thing. Plus, it's missing the X key. But when I plugged in the power cable and hooked it to a TV, the power LED came on. That's a good sign right?

I'm interested in the 1040ST, but you don't mention if the system produced a picture while connected to the TV. If the system is functional then I'd be happy to make a reasonable offer.

Edited by STGuy1040

So the TV Out is RF, not RCA! I found an old and barely functioning RF adapter and managed to hook it up - after chugging at the empty floppy drive I was presented with a green desktop. So the ST looks like it will work fine.

As far as the Genesis - I went to test it out, but it turns out the AC adapter I have is only for the Sega CD and not the Genesis (as I had originally thought). Darn. Back when I actually HAD the adapter, the Genesis worked great. I got rid of it before picking up the Sega CD though so that one is kind of an unknown (it came from Vintage Stock and my understanding is they test the hardware out a bit before reselling it, but that was two years ago)

Edited by Hornpipe2