IGNORED

Northwest Chuckwagon Roundup - Portland, OR - 9/19/09

Parrothead

forumlogo.jpg

Get to know your fellow gamers/collectors and Chuckwagon members.

ChaseTheChuckwagon.com is holding its first Northwest Roundup on Saturday, September 19th, 2009. This coincides with the Portland Retrogaming Expo which is being held on Sunday, September 20th, 2009.

Here are the party details:

When: Saturday, September 19th, 2009 @ 7:00 PM

Where: Old Town Pizza, 226 NW Davis, Portland, OR 97209

Dinner will be on the Chuckwagon. After dinner we will take a short walk over to Ground Kontrol arcade and attempt to close the place at 2:30 AM. http://www.GroundKontrol.com.

If you want to attend, please RSVP to me at socalmike@chasethechuckwagon.com. Please indicate how many people will be in your clan.

I look forward to meeting some of our great community.

Let's Have Some Fun !!

How far from the Hotel will it be? I will probably arrive on Saturday afternoon, but will have no transportation.

thanks,

Charles

Hey Charles,

According to Mapquest, the Crown Plaza Hotel is about 1 Mile from GroundKontrol Arcade/Old Town Pizza. We can alway pack a few folks into our car as well. My wife and I are staying at the hotel, and I will be exhibiting ChaseTheChuckwagon at the Expo. Look forward to meeting you.

How far from the Hotel will it be? I will probably arrive on Saturday afternoon, but will have no transportation.

thanks,

Charles

Hi Charles

Glad you are going to join us again this year - last year was a blast!

From the hotel, you can walk a few blocks south to the Rose Quarter MAXX (lightrail) station. Board a west bound train (red or blue line) and cross the river. The train is free in town. The first stop across the river is Old Town. Get off there and it is a roughly 3 block walk to Old Town Pizza. I have been told that Portland blocks are small so it's not really that far. It's an easy walk between Old Town Pizza and Ground Kontrol as well!

Mike - this shindig sounds awesome! I will be there for sure.

Chuck

thanks,

Charles

Hi Charles

From the hotel, you can walk a few blocks south to the Rose Quarter MAXX (lightrail) station. Board a west bound train (red or blue line) and cross the river. The train is free in town. The first stop across the river is Old Town. Get off there and it is a roughly 3 block walk to Old Town Pizza. I have been told that Portland blocks are small so it's not really that far. It's an easy walk between Old Town Pizza and Ground Kontrol as well!

Chuck

So far we have about 12 people confirmed. Please try and RSVP to me at socalmike@chasethechuckwagon.com and also let me know if you are bringing anyone else. It's a convenient location and should be a great weekend of gaming :)

thanks,

Charles

Hi Charles

Chuck

So far we have about 12 people confirmed. Please try and RSVP to me at socalmike@chasethechuckwagon.com and also let me know if you are bringing anyone else. It's a convenient location and should be a great weekend of gaming :)

RSVP sent! :) me and my girlfriend (Amanda) will be there for sure!

can't wait!

Rick

lord thag better, or i'm going to drive down there and kidnap him! (of course I'll need to stop and play a few games of halo 3 on his big screen tv)

Rick

Sure! Although these days, it's more Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead :cool:

I'll be attending as well, as I will likely be doing slave labor at NWCGE for the above two miscreants. They tell me I'm 'staff', but I'm really the NWCGE 'Igor'

"Igor! Fetch staff. Igor! Get food. Igor! Don't bite customers." That kind of thing. They tell me if I'm good this year, I get to wear a hat :dunce: :lolblue: