IGNORED

My new DoubleDown baby

Fortunately my real job supplies me with all of the necessary packaging materials to help ensure safe delivery of all my video game projects, and to this point no damaged items have ever been reported.

For the smell, it's either the dye or the epoxy. Either way it should neutralize now that its out in the open and not sealed in a box.

If/when you ship out the extra dye, MAKE SURE the package has that ORM-D Comsumer Commodity sticker on the package and that it ships ground. The penalty for shipping unmarked dangerous goods knowingly is up to $500,000 and 5 years in prison (that would be a worst case). The ORM-D applies to all aerosol cans and if you need one here's a link to a pic of one:

http://www.uline.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?model=S-1077

Just "right-click", "save picture as", and print it out. I printed that one on adhesive backed sticker paper along with the fragile/this side up stickers. You could just tape it on as well.

Its like a psychadelic light show! :D

consolefrontlightsonci7.jpg

The camera absorbs too much light and washes out the marquee in the picture, but you get the idea. Here's a close-up of the ON/OFF & Reset buttons (arcade style):

pic01gm0.jpg

That's truly a work of art. Excellent work indeed. Since you mentioned the possibility of making Donkey Kong controllers it makes me wonder what a DK specific mini-CV with lit marquee would look like.

That's truly a work of art. Excellent work indeed. Since you mentioned the possibility of making Donkey Kong controllers it makes me wonder what a DK specific mini-CV with lit marquee would look like.

Trust me its already crossed my mind! ;)

I would really love to have that. How much would something like that cost?