IGNORED

sold; 107 Nintendo Power magazine collection

the.golden.ax

sold 3, 4, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18 - 27, 30 - 37, 39, 42, 46, 47, 50, 52 - 66, 68, 69, 72, 74 - 96, 99 - 103, 115, 126, 127, 129, 130, 140, 142 - 158, 160 - 168, 181

nintendopower107.jpg

Asking $50 O.B.O. plus actual postage.

They weigh just about 70 lbs the postal shipping limit, by media mail thats $26.38 anywhere in the USA.

If it goes over the 70 pound mark and I have to ship some in another box, I'll cover the excess.

PM ME

:D

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

This is a great deal, but unfortunately too much money for me to spend right now. I bet if you took a picture of each one and sold them individually you could get $2-3 per issue, which would be about 4-6 times more money than you'd make selling them bulk. But of course this would take a lot more effort, so that's your call. Best of luck selling these. If you have the money and the space, pick these up.

-Adam

Yeah, that and Vong, Jaws, possible DK CV controllers, my desire for a CIB Lynx and Sega CD (cardboard only) collection.... and my wife hates the mags. I have game pros, egms, game players, and more to come.

AX

I need to make a checklist of what NP issues I have-- not a huge nintendo guy, but the neices and nephews dig it.

And I can't believe Double did all that work on the CV, and left the power brick. :)

And I can't believe Double did all that work on the CV, and left the power brick. :)

I forgot the Blu-ray Disc drive too! ;) I suppose an internal power supply could be an option. This console has the humped up rear section which might allow for it space-wise. I'd need to figure out some sort of mounting structure/platform for it though. Then I'd need to look at the extra heat generated by a convection-cooled power supply. If the internal temperature reached a high enough level, then a cooling fan would need to be installed as well as an intake vent. Probably be an extra $100-$150 option. It all seems very reasonable. :D Maybe on the next one.

Edited by doubledown