IGNORED

SOLD

CPUWIZ

Multi Lock On 7800 Demo - $40
What is this? Pictures/Description?

It's a video demo with POKEY music via a MOD player.

Based on this:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

MLO0.jpg

Thanks for posting that. I think it would give my kids nightmares though. I'd love to get the other two games... Maybe in a month or so : ( Do you -make- those? Are they available on demand?

Thanks for posting that. I think it would give my kids nightmares though. I'd love to get the other two games... Maybe in a month or so : ( Do you -make- those? Are they available on demand?

Not on demand, only when I have the parts. These 2 sets are the last I have for now.

cleary he is flooding the market, so don't panic they will be still available :D

Multi Lock On 7800 Demo - $40
What is this? Pictures/Description?

Based on this:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

it is really funny