IGNORED

NEW SAVE MARY 7800 BOX

nonner242

OK since I been on a roll and messing up my sleep schedule, Im just going to get all the crap Ive started in the past year out as long as I got this art bug going on.

This has been the hardest box (work wise) I have ever done. You guys that have seen the lo-rez black & white proto-art of this title hopefully like this reworked/redrawn and hand colorized 500dpi version I have done here.

Its finished sorta...I found out after I printed some of my images on the back of the box did not print out as dark as they looked..or I wanted on my screen. So Im going to put this together to see how it looks...then make whatever changes needed.

I just want to get this out now cuz Im getting tired of sitting on it.

Hope you all like! :D

smarybox.th.jpg

I want to marry you! :lust:

Then we can look at each others "Junk" all day? :ponder:

And by "JUNK" I mean "Boxes" :P

And thanks guys..

Im glad you enjoy these as much as I like doing them.

It is very hard to stop when I have all these box designs in my head, I have get them out before I forget.

OK since I been on a roll and messing up my sleep schedule, Im just going to get all the crap Ive started in the past year out as long as I got this art bug going on.

This has been the hardest box (work wise) I have ever done. You guys that have seen the lo-rez black & white proto-art of this title hopefully like this reworked/redrawn and hand colorized 500dpi version I have done here.

Its finished sorta...I found out after I printed some of my images on the back of the box did not print out as dark as they looked..or I wanted on my screen. So Im going to put this together to see how it looks...then make whatever changes needed.

smarybox.th.jpg

Looks good. However, Save Mary is not a 7800 game.

-Lee

-Lee

Hey Lee, don't say that, he doesn't want to hear that. The game only works on his 7800, so to him it's a 7800 cart. ;) He has one of those hackjob V61 carts.

smarybox.th.jpg

-Lee

Thanks Lee.

But if you check this link you'll see why it is a 7800 game....for me at least.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...p;#entry1697824

smarybox.th.jpg

-Lee

Thanks Lee.

Yes, I understand. But the fact is, it is still a 2600 game.

-Lee

smarybox.th.jpg

-Lee

Thanks Lee.

Yes, I understand. But the fact is, it is still a 2600 game.

-Lee

Its not hard to change the 7800 to 2600 on my box...But I'll still stick to my box for me and my version since it will only play on my 7800 and not a 2600!

I would be lying if I put 2600 on my box for the game I own....since my cart was made for the 7800.

Its pretty good isnt it!

Hi Nonner

Yes,i like it......

But if you can make a box for me,it will be even better....

greetings Walter

Shouldnt be hard since not to many seem to own it.

Are you planning on selling the boxes? I own one of the 7800 Save Mary carts.

Did or do you have any plans on making labels for the cart?

I would like one if you plan on selling some. :)

Its pretty good isnt it!

Hi Nonner

Yes,i like it......

But if you can make a box for me,it will be even better....

greetings Walter

Shouldnt be hard since not to many seem to own it.

Are you planning on selling the boxes? I own one of the 7800 Save Mary carts.

Did or do you have any plans on making labels for the cart?

I would like one if you plan on selling some. :)

Yes I do!

Yes for label too.

I will make an announcement went I plan a date.

• 6 months later...

I picked up a save mary cart in 2004...I purchased mine from Video 61...It came in a not so cool white box and is still in the original shrinkwrap job they had done...

What is the story behind those games purchased from them when compared to any other places? Is my save mary the same quality as yours? If not, I for one am pissed...I also purchased Klax, The Monitor Cart with Huge manual and Pit Fighter from them the same year...Are these fakes? Did I get ripped? God I feel like an idiot right now.....

YGTBFKM! (unless i got the good stuff)

Someone please fill me in if you have dealt with this company before....

They are the real ones, I bought mine from them too :love:

"Thanks Lance, I always knew you were a real person..." I also picked up My copy of Halloween with manual and Texas Chainsaw with manual from them in like 2002...no boxes though...

Good group of guys there...