IGNORED

NIB Atari Lazer Quick Fire Joystick Accessory

missioncontrol

So I was over talking with my friend who owns a game store in town. He just recently bought out a flea market shop as a second location. So far it's been going alright for him and he's found a whole lot of cool console stuff. I'm going to try heading over there tomorrow and help him figure out what some of it is. But anyways, he found a whole case of these sorta cool NIB Atari Lazer Quick Fire joystick accessories. Apparently you plug your joystick into it set the knob to your desired rate of fire and play. Another nice feature is it also has an off position so you can basically use it as an 8 foot extension cord for your joystick. I haven't had a chance to test them yet, but he gave me two of them to play around with and find more info on them...

So anyone have any info on these?

According to the box they are made by Texas Hi Tech Inc. of Oklahoma City, OK, Model: QF-201

I'm getting ready to search Atarimania and see if there's anything there about them but wanted to share some photos here:

If anyone wants more pics or any other info I can give you let me know.

post-6566-1237582786_thumb.jpg

post-6566-1237582806_thumb.jpg

post-6566-1237582862_thumb.jpg