IGNORED

sega master Demo's not for resales

zach1845

Ill put good pics within a few days

I know there is moon walker golden axe warrior and a bunch of others

any idea of the value of master demo/ not for resale carts

Ill take moon walker & golden axe warrior.

Im sorry but dont know the value of the not for sale stuff. Im sure someone here will tho.

They're not the rarest thing in the world, but they can be some decent prices. I'd be interested in a few. Here's the thing about them that's important. Sometimes, though rarely, they contain prototype forms of various games. I'd like to see some closer pictures, if possible, I'm sure I'll take a couple of them.

All I can say is less then $75 each, this one has been on Ebay for quite a few years....

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-SEGA-MASTER-SYSTE...p3286.m20.l1116

yea I saw that. The Titles im getting like moonwalker and goldenaxe warrior are probally more popular then a tennis game

but who knows

No offense but what does that have to the with My Items :cool:

There is a big difference between not for resale sonic on the genesis and what i have

The guy that I am getting them from worked for Sega in the Mid 1980's and didn't realize what they were.

I have been getting offers in the 30.00 each range. But I will get better pics (when I recieve them) before I take offers.

Edited by zach1845

All I can say is less then $75 each, this one has been on Ebay for quite a few years....

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-SEGA-MASTER-SYSTE...p3286.m20.l1116

I've said it before and I'll say it again. One eBay auction item does not a price make. Especially a stale old unsold one.

I like the $30 price point, but if the seller wants to max out his earnings, he'll cherry pick a few more valuable ones to up-price based on titles, cachet, horoscopic predictions, and bank account balances.

I call dibs on the best deal!

There is a big difference between not for resale sonic on the genesis and what i have

The guy that I am getting them from worked for Sega in the Mid 1980's and didn't realize what they were.

I have been getting offers in the 30.00 each range. But I will get better pics (when I recieve them) before I take offers.

You are right, You have the nice demos. They are a lot better, than the Not for resales. Damn I got to stop posting after a sixer, Let alone a sixer and a nice bottle of Merlot. :D

Edited by hhwolfman

You are right, You have the nice demos. They are a lot better, than the Not for resales. Damn I got to stop posting after a sixer, Let alone a sixer and a nice bottle of Merlot. :D

When you drink after a six pack and a bottle of wine I bet all games tend to look the same :P

I can help you get an idea of worth, I've dealt with the SMS for years and help out at Sega8Bit, so if you need some valuations, let me know. I'm not expecting any deals on what I may want, but I'll be able to help you out and if I want something that is rare, expect me to pay full price for it based on the market for these. Speaking in general, only those that are rarer or more sought-after titles will get you much of anything. However, if you have prototype forms you may have more bids, depends on the game though and the differences in the versions. The only demo that's really worth it, which you no doubt don't have in there, is the legendary TecToy store display that I haven't seen in probably six years.