IGNORED

Prehistoric Times available for preorder until April 3rd

Mr. Apollo

For Immediate Release

Atari 2600 Homebrew Available for Preorder from Salute®

Prehistoric Times is available for preorder until April 3rd 2009.

Winston Salem, NC.- March 20th, 2009-Salute Games, today announced that Prehistoric Times for the Atari 2600 will be available for preorder until April 3rd 2009 at the Salute Games website.

The cartridge (SRP $20.00 with shipping) is being produced in limited quantities and may pulled from the site at anytime. The game will be shipped to preordering customers on May 8th in order to maintain the TooManyGames exclusivity agreement. Prehistoric Times will be released to the public for the first time at the TooManyGames classic gaming expo in Leesport, PA on May 3rd 2009.

For more information about Prehistoric Times, please visit http://www.salutegames.com

For more information about TooManyGames, please visit http://toomanygames.com

About Prehistoric Times

Prehistoric Times follows the plight of a lone prehistoric man fighting for survival by hunting wily beasts in a sun-scorched forest. Nourish yourself on the carcasses of felled prey before setting off in quest of a mysterious god spoken of only in legend. Beware, no one has ever returned alive.

About Salute®

Salute Games is a development team assembled to create games saluting the classics of yesteryear. The company, founded in 2008, is releasing its first game, Prehistoric Times for the Atari 2600 in May 2009 with more Atari 2600 games in the works. For more information, visit http:/www.salutegames.com.

Brickhand Public Relations

Rich Price

How about a screenshot? :)

To maintain the integrity of the TooManyGames exclusive release on May 3rd, all screens are being withheld for now.

However I can forward any questions you have for the developer.

Good Idea!!, let's buy a cat in a bag! :D

no screen shot????? like marketing a new system without telling the public about it. You better not be some Jack trameil!!!!!

How about a screenshot? :)

To maintain the integrity of the TooManyGames exclusive release on May 3rd, all screens are being withheld for now.

However I can forward any questions you have for the developer.

Good Idea!!, let's buy a cat in a bag! :D

no screen shot????? like marketing a new system without telling the public about it. You better not be some Jack trameil!!!!!

Okay, point taken! ;) I made a few phone calls and got approval to post this Prehistoric Times screen:

pt.png

Okay, point taken! ;) I made a few phone calls and got approval to post this Prehistoric Times screen:

As far as I can see the single requierement to place the order is having a Paypal account... do I get the game shipped to Spain for 20 bucks?

Only NTSC version?

Does it come boxed? With instructions?

being produced in limited quantities and may pulled from the site at anytime.

This is what I do not like, this statement, to me, sounds like you are trying to sell them as quickly as possible before the reviews come out and say what a shitty game it is. You will sell some this way because there are many people who must have them all, no matter how bad the game. Using the scare tactic of "may be pulled at anytime" will get them to purchase it sooner, thus lining your pockets even if the game is horrible. I would love for this to not be the case, please prove me wrong and release an awesome game, my money is on the game sucking balls though ;)

For Immediate Release

Atari 2600 Homebrew Available for Preorder from Salute®

Prehistoric Times is available for preorder until April 3rd 2009.

Winston Salem, NC.- March 20th, 2009-Salute Games, today announced that Prehistoric Times for the Atari 2600 will be available for preorder until April 3rd 2009 at the Salute Games website.

The cartridge (SRP $20.00 with shipping) is being produced in limited quantities and may pulled from the site at anytime. The game will be shipped to preordering customers on May 8th in order to maintain the TooManyGames exclusivity agreement. Prehistoric Times will be released to the public for the first time at the TooManyGames classic gaming expo in Leesport, PA on May 3rd 2009.

For more information about Prehistoric Times, please visit http://www.salutegames.com

For more information about TooManyGames, please visit http://toomanygames.com

About Prehistoric Times

Prehistoric Times follows the plight of a lone prehistoric man fighting for survival by hunting wily beasts in a sun-scorched forest. Nourish yourself on the carcasses of felled prey before setting off in quest of a mysterious god spoken of only in legend. Beware, no one has ever returned alive.

About Salute®

Salute Games is a development team assembled to create games saluting the classics of yesteryear. The company, founded in 2008, is releasing its first game, Prehistoric Times for the Atari 2600 in May 2009 with more Atari 2600 games in the works. For more information, visit http:/www.salutegames.com.

Brickhand Public Relations

Rich Price

Hi

And how much is shipping via airmail to germany?

greetings Walter

Actually, a Youtube video of footage would be ideal if the developer is concerned about having his code ripped. I have noticed that some developers can be a bit wacky about their code. With the Youtube solution he still controls the source / prerelease code, and the rest of us get a better idea of what he/you are selling. The price point is very appealing, but it would be nice to see what we're buying...

Just trying to help.

Hex.

[ Doesn't know what to do: Eat? or Videogames? Hmmmm... ]

As far as I can see the single requierement to place the order is having a Paypal account... do I get the game shipped to Spain for 20 bucks?

Only NTSC version?

Prehistoric Times will only be available in the US and Canada (and is NTSC) -sorry about that ;)! The preorder site has been updated to reflect this and we apologize for the communication error.

Only NTSC version?

Prehistoric Times will only be available in the US and Canada (and is NTSC) -sorry about that........

:ponder:

Damn, your screenshot looks so impressive I (and some other guys from the rest of the world) would really like to purchase it!

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

Only NTSC version?

Prehistoric Times will only be available in the US and Canada (and is NTSC) -sorry about that ;)! The preorder site has been updated to reflect this and we apologize for the communication error.

I can understand the NTSC version only - no problem about it, but limiting it to US & CAN when people from overseas have shown interest in it... those are potential customers.

It's only adding more shipping costs in those cases! :)

If you change your mind & accept orders from other countries let me know