IGNORED

Current ABBUC magazine partly translated

Bunsen

My articles, that in magazine #96 appeared, is offered by me in English language. The English Addendum to the magazine can be ordered exclusively over software_at_abbuc_de. Please don't offer it to Download or passes on.

Each interested is welcome. For members it should be translation-service and for non-members it should be advertisement for the ABBUC.

Thanks to Cybernoid for translations :)

Sorry Bunsen for my stupidity but I can't seem to find it in the Software section, All I see is issue #70. Can you give a more direct link?

Thanks,

Allan

If you send an email to the address in the first post Bunsen will send you a copy by email.

(Oh and thanks for the translation guys :) )

Sorry Bunsen for my stupidity but I can't seem to find it in the Software section, All I see is issue #70. Can you give a more direct link?

Thanks,

Allan

If you send an email to the address in the first post Bunsen will send you a copy by email.

(Oh and thanks for the translation guys :) )

Thanks. I guess I was having an early 'Senior Moment.'

Allan

Thanks,

Allan

Sorry Allan, no Download, only personalized email, because I want to track the number of readers.

You have email :)

Thanks,

Allan

Sorry Allan, no Download, only personalized email, because I want to track the number of readers.

You have email :)

Got it. Thanks.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the translation. It was interesting, i only hope some day ABBUC can be read for all Atarians.

I hope so, too. And I hope my staff will increase... Anybody willing to contribute an article or to help polishing my translation?