IGNORED

UPDATE: Homebrew for Sale

n8littlefield

Awhile ago I traded and got some homebrew stuff for the 2600. Most of it is still available on Atariage, so I probably wouldn't sell it given the authors are still making money if they get sold on AA. However, I do have 2 Christmas ones that are numbered and was wondering what they might be worth - I can't find any recent threads/auctions.

Here they are:

IMG_1516_0724.jpg

The rest are below in case there are any not still in print:

IMG_1512_0709.jpg

Anybody have any idea of what these might fetch? I could really use some extra cash and although the games are really great, I just don't play them like I expected...

UPDATE: I've decided to just bite the bullet and sell - tonight at home I'll update better pics if needed. Please feel free to make offers by PM. As I'm at work now - I probably won't have a chance to respond to any new PMs until this evening thoug.

And if you are the person who already PMd me, please check your PMs - the inbox is full and I can't get in touch with you!

Edited by n8littlefield

Awhile ago I traded and got some homebrew stuff for the 2600. Most of it is still available on Atariage, so I probably wouldn't sell it given the authors are still making money if they get sold on AA.

I'm assuming the authors wouldn't care. They already got their cut from the initial sale. You can do with them what you want now, without any moral dilemma. It's no different than a used CD store.

I wouldn't sell it but I have one of the original versions of SeaWolf with the blue carts and the bug in it that can cause you to have thousands of lives :)

They fixed that bug pretty fast after a couple of us discovered it was there.

Wonder what it would be worth on the market?

Wp

I wouldn't sell it but I have one of the original versions of SeaWolf with the blue carts and the bug in it that can cause you to have thousands of lives :)

They fixed that bug pretty fast after a couple of us discovered it was there.

Wonder what it would be worth on the market?

Wp

My brother activated that when he was playing it on a Kroc cart. He played until the lives were gone; it took him hours to finish the game. I would like to have a copy of the cart with the bug, but I'm sure it's worth more than I could pay.

Update - All Sold - Thanks all! The "buy Nate a 360 fund" is now complete and my 360 is en route :)

You really should have waited, the new 360 bundle is going to have Fable 2 and Halo 3 for pack ins. It comes out in May, I am so there :)

I actually picked up a refurbed Pro 20 gb system for $150 - I figure eventually I end up with Fable/Halo but since I never even owned a regular Xbox I've got some major catching up to do!