IGNORED

Odyssey 2 K.C. Munchkin Prototype for sale + A800 games

I recently came acquired an K.C. Munchkin engineering prototype, I don't know if they're are any difference form the final K.C. Munchkin

anyway I don't know what it's worth so I'll start with basically the price of 100 dollars shipped to the US, 110 shipped to Canada, and 120 shipped anywhere in the world

so make an offer for what you think is a fair price

also I"ve got 2 in box with manual Atari 800 disk games,

silcon dreams and diamonds of darkness, I don't have a disk drive for my atari computers so I don't know if they work

20 dollars shipped each or 30 dollars shipped for both to the US

post-5598-1241187631_thumb.jpg

post-5598-1241187701_thumb.jpg

post-5598-1241187759_thumb.jpg

I am in no way well versed as to the value of such things, but as an OD2 fan would be interested at a lower price. So far the most I've spend on an OD2 item was $25 (Qbert) and I don't think I'd go over that. OD2 doesn't have tons of resale value, mostly just a few people who have memories and some love left for it.

If my offer is misplaced, and OD2 protos are worth lots more I'd be interested to know what they do go for, and if there are many out there. Right now the main goal in my collecting is getting all of the OD2 games CIB. If someone wanted to pay your asking price, good deal. I wish you nothing but luck, it could be just right, too much, or too low. I look forward to others input.

Thanks,

AX

The price of that KC Munchkin proto really depends on if it's different or not. If it's the same as the final version then I'd say around $50 or so. If it has the original Pac-Man graphics then it's worth much more.

Tempest

I am in no way well versed as to the value of such things, but as an OD2 fan would be interested at a lower price. So far the most I've spend on an OD2 item was $25 (Qbert) and I don't think I'd go over that. OD2 doesn't have tons of resale value, mostly just a few people who have memories and some love left for it.

If my offer is misplaced, and OD2 protos are worth lots more I'd be interested to know what they do go for, and if there are many out there. Right now the main goal in my collecting is getting all of the OD2 games CIB. If someone wanted to pay your asking price, good deal. I wish you nothing but luck, it could be just right, too much, or too low. I look forward to others input.

Thanks,

AX

Yeah I was hoping for some input on value, and having nothing to gauge it on I'd figure I'd start with something reasonable and go from there

anyway given tempest's input the asking price is 50 dollars shipped to the US

I'll haul out my od^2 tonight to see which version it is

Thanks,

AX

Yeah I was hoping for some input on value, and having nothing to gauge it on I'd figure I'd start with something reasonable and go from there

anyway given tempest's input the asking price is 50 dollars shipped to the US

I'll haul out my od^2 tonight to see which version it is

$50 is a good price! Someone should jump on this. When these sell they usually sell in the range originally quoted. 100+

Yes Odyssey is cheap in general but these are more in demand than say Sega Genesis sports title prototypes.

Here is one for $160

https://www.atari2600.com/item--K-C-Munchki...--PROD3504.html

It has been for sale forever though at that price. I think $50 shipped is a steal as well. Put it on Ebay, just put rare eprom cart or something silmilar, not prototype or they will pull it. O2 collectors will find it and you will most likely get more than $50 ;)

It is a good deal, and if I still collected prototypes I'd be all over it. O2 protos are pretty rare (I only had one myself), but for what ever reason KC Munchkin protos seem to be the most common. Of course saying "a common prototype" is almost an oxymoron. :)

Tempest