IGNORED

[JagCD] Orion_'s Jaguar Collection

Orion_

I'm very proud to introduce what I consider my masterpiece in homebrew game programming.

This is a Jaguar CD compilation of 8 Jaguar Games/Prototypes/Intros I made during the last 3 years I spent on Jaguar programming. All this selectable by a nice presentation menu.

I put a lot of time and effort in making and polishing this compilation, I'm giving it to you for free, and I hope you will really enjoy it. Have fun !

You will find the following:

Osmozys Final:

-The Final version of my game Osmozys, a 3D puzzle game featuring:

->A completely made-from-scratch 3D engine.

->6 wide HiColor raytraced scrolling backgrounds.

->6 Hi-Quality Audio CD tracks.

->25 Complete levels with difficulty ranging from easy to hard.

->User-friendly controls using an easy-to-use Camera Rotation System. (L/R ProController compatible)

and also, Osmozys JagCode Version, a fixed version of DiamJag and JungleJag !

as well as 2 exclusives beta of SeaPlane ! an unfinished game that was planned for the JagCF.

plus 2 little extra intros..

ocj1.jpgocj2.jpg

Download the encrypted Jaguar CD Image in Nero format HERE

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 1

I'm very proud to introduce what I consider my masterpiece in homebrew game programming.

This is a Jaguar CD compilation of 8 Jaguar Games/Prototypes/Intros I made during the last 3 years I spent on Jaguar programming. All this selectable by a nice presentation menu.

I put a lot of time and effort in making and polishing this compilation, I'm giving it to you for free, and I hope you will really enjoy it. Have fun !

You will find the following:

Osmozys Final:

-The Final version of my game Osmozys, a 3D puzzle game featuring:

->A completely made-from-scratch 3D engine.

->6 wide HiColor raytraced scrolling backgrounds.

->6 Hi-Quality Audio CD tracks.

->25 Complete levels with difficulty ranging from easy to hard.

->User-friendly controls using an easy-to-use Camera Rotation System. (L/R ProController compatible)

and also, Osmozys JagCode Version, a fixed version of DiamJag and JungleJag !

as well as 2 exclusives beta of SeaPlane ! an unfinished game that was planned for the JagCF.

plus 2 little extra intros..

ocj1.jpgocj2.jpg

Download the encrypted Jaguar CD Image in Nero format HERE

Seaplane WAS planned? Did you cancel it or just planning to make it a normal release?

By the way, thanks very much for releasing this. Seems like a very good time to be a Jaguar fan. Too bad, that my Jag cd isn't connected at the moment, I might take it out of the storage to check this out...

This fizzles out for me when downloading. Can you get someone to post a mirror due to the apparent large traffic to the download?

Thanks,

AX

I made a torrent for this so we can hopefully refrain from overwhelming Orion's host. You can get the torrent from here: http://www.huntsvegas.org/torrent/ojc.zip.torrent

I am currently seeding. It would be great if anyone that has downloaded the zip file can grab the torrent and seed as well. The more people that seed the faster people can get this great release!

Thanks for the torrent :)

sorry about the size of the CD image, but it contain 260Mbytes of musics and 10Mbytes of jaguar programs ;)

I'm looking forward about your comments when you will have fully tested the compilation :)

Peterghiea > Seaplane was canceled due to JagCF delay, the Game Designer is no more in Jaguar stuff now and the graphist was not really implicated in it, I just hate when a project take years to be completed so I give the betas out for them not to be forgotten on my harddrive, but don't expect a release of the game :)

doctorclu > I think you can download a demo of nero to burn it. but don't try the discjuggler version in the emulator, it doesn't work.

Edited by Orion_

no because this really use the JagCD, it's not only BJL program on a CD

it will be available on JagCF when this one will be released.

Ok, understood, anyone got a JAG CD for sale?

Thanks for the torrent :)

sorry about the size of the CD image, but it contain 260Mbytes of musics and 10Mbytes of jaguar programs ;)

No problem. Nobody is using it but I will continue to seed it for anyone that wants to get it through torrent.