IGNORED

Price Check: Dreamcast Prototypes

Interesting. They look like CD Roms. I have seen these go for $20 - $40 unless it's unreleased then you are looking at about $75 - $100. This is based on what I would pay and what I have seen them sell for. It really fluctuates too much anymore.

What is strange is that you have different companies there and they all have the same type of sticker layout that I have never seen before. I would guess that these were all created from the same source and yet we have different companies here ?

What is strange is that you have different companies there and they all have the same type of sticker layout that I have never seen before. I would guess that these were all created from the same source and yet we have different companies here ?

Those are all final disks from the GDROM producing source I believe. Just missing labels.

Ahh so they are "silvers". Final production GDRs without printing.

This is what Sega DC prototypes look like. This guy has a bunch up right now and as you can see they are all the same disc no matter the company.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/vgamerxbox36...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Would these work on a retail unit?

This is what Sega DC prototypes look like. This guy has a bunch up right now and as you can see they are all the same disc no matter the company.

I talked to the guy selling these. He assures me they are genuine. I know that there is quite a few blanks still around was wondering if he had any paperwork to back these up. He didn't but insisted they are genuine. Someone with the right equipment could easily fake them which is why I steer clear of them. I just don't trust stuff written in sharpie when they used alot of stickers then to label their works. Especially finals.

I talked to the guy selling these. He assures me they are genuine. I know that there is quite a few blanks still around was wondering if he had any paperwork to back these up. He didn't but insisted they are genuine. Someone with the right equipment could easily fake them which is why I steer clear of them. I just don't trust stuff written in sharpie when they used alot of stickers then to label their works. Especially finals.

I'm sure they are real. Silvers aren't easy to fake. Those are production discs without the silkscreen not burned discs.

-------edit---------

Ohh you are talking about those in the Ebay auction. Yeah hard to tell sometimes. I guess those created with a home computer and those created with the right equipment will differ but you have to know what to look for. These days even the equipment is available so yes very hard to prove. The rookies forget to change the date when they burn the discs. lol

Edited by Buyatari