IGNORED

OMG My Wife just called

hhwolfman

I just woke up around 20 minutes ago. I called my wife to to ask her something. She was looking at garage sales. I was kidding around and said, did you find me any video game stuff. She laughed and said no. She just called me and said, " I have this big box in my hand and it says Atari on it and there is two games to, in the box. I said what numbers does it have on it. She said It said 2600. Cool open it up, I said. The guy in the back ground says , here I will do it for you. It will be kinda tough, because it has never been opened. I start yelling like a mad man, NO STOP! They didn't. She bought it and the games for $25. It is on route to it's new Home. First thing in my mind, was it was a flash back, but she said it was a giant box that said 1980 on it. Hurrrrry Hurrryyyy Get home. :D

She is Home. The man said he bought it and the two games and just never got around to playing them and just stored em in a closet for 29 years. Yes the Atlantis and Porkys are still sealed to. Not bad for 25 stinking bucks. There is a cut at the top. My wife didn't ask him how that happened. It might have been when they sliced open the case these came in. Who knows. I do know that it is still factory sealed. A couple of minutes and it wouldn't been. I saved it, just in the nick of time. (In the above post I said they didn't. I meant they didn't open it. :)) Also very funny the Garage sale, had been going on for around an hour. My wife Said it was on a shelf pretty high, where you couldn't see. My wife has never found any Video games for me. It was only minutes after I asked her, if she found any video games for me. What a great way to start off the day. :)

100_1736.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1738.jpg

Edited by hhwolfman

Really nice find! Congratulations!

It's amazing that stuff like that, first of all, still exists, and secondly, is still sold at garage sales rather than on eBay.

The way you worded that, and you said "They didn't.", I thought you meant they didn't stop opening it! I threw my arms up in the air when I read that, and almost yelled STOP! myself! (I see you clarify in the second post).

Very nice find... what a steal!

The way you worded that, and you said "They didn't.", I thought you meant they didn't stop opening it! I threw my arms up in the air when I read that, and almost yelled STOP! myself! (I see you clarify in the second post).

Very nice find... what a steal!

Thanks. Shawn Sr PMed me about that to. Nope I stopped it.Thank god. LOL HHW

Edited by hhwolfman

NFW! Nice score- is that console sealed? Keep it!

I wish I was physically up for hunting this weekend. It's nice out. But I had knee surgery on Thursday.

Happy hunting!

Thanks, Yes it is sealed, It almost wasn't, See above post. Sorry about Your Knee. You will be up around, finding Quadruns again, in no time :), and yes it is a Keeper.

Edited by hhwolfman