IGNORED

Has anybody come across this game before?

<Retro-Freak>

Hey. New to these forums.

Anyways, i was digging up the loft, looking for usual stuff until i came across this gem:

axis1.jpg

axis2.jpg

axis3.jpg

Now i'm not sure if its a prototype or a finished game. But seems very obscure because i have looked up and down Google, wikipedia about the game AND about the developer. But thus far didn't find a trace of infomation about either. To me, it looks like a finished game and this post is in the wrong section, but because i couldn't find any info about this game or the dev at all on the net, i'm kinda concerned if its still readable because i HAS been sitting up the hot loft for nearly 4 years and if the heat possibly damaged any sectors on the floppy. I do have a floppy drive to see if it could get anything from the 2 Disks, but just ended up freezing the PC. Moreover after ejecting both disks, Windows told me the Disk wasn't formatted. Does this mean it detected files on it??

So, does anybody here know about this game AND what system it's for? Because i'm very curious and concerned that it could be too late to dump (if there isn't one already).

Maybe i'm exaggerating about this, but i didn't find a PEEP of media about this game.

If this is in the wrong section, i aplogise and please move it to the correct place.

:?

I found this information:

Title: Axis ***** (£25)

A very good game with a unique rotation effect whereby you stay still and the whole (sprite-based) world rotates around you. Not content with graphical excellence, the game is great fun to play too, although perhaps the game design is a little simplistic. A nice touch is the way you can shoot and damage all the scenery, and the game has an impressive array of power-ups, enemies and scenery, although unfortunately the difficulty setting is a little erratic. Definitely worth buying, however. (This game used to cost 20 pounds but has now gone up to 25 pounds!)

Links: None

Supplier: TBA

Players: 1

Type: Overhead action

Needs: 1MB OS 2: Yes OS 3: Yes RPC: Yes SA: Yes

This was found at Acorn Gaming in their database http://www.acorn-gaming.org.uk/index.php3?...tabase/DB3#Axis

Cool, nice find! Can't believe google didn't turn up a youtube vid...

Wheres all the enemies!!? Moar enemies! Anyways, the game looks like it will give me motion sickness, may aswell throw the game in the bin.

:evil:

J/K! :dunce:

Not sure what to do with the game anyway, i don't have an archemides...