IGNORED

Long Gone!

MrMark0673

Wow! Very nice work you have done there. I bet it's all sold out within a couple days tops.

Thanks Shawn! We've been busted our asses for about 3 months now, this is the first time I've done anything like this. I still have 2 more unreleased games to get repro'd, if this one goes well they should follow shortly.

I'll take #34. Any chance I can get this to use on my RetroUSB Flash cart (so I can keep my collecors item stored away?) If not that's cool, but I had to ask.

AX

Absolutely. I'll be sending out the ROM image free to download after all my copies have been sold, I can send you a copy directly as well. Marking you down for #34!!!

Oops, 34 is taken. Let me update the list real quick.

How about #35?

Edited by MrMark0673

Thanatos and CVGA, those spots are yours and PM coming your ways!

Mr. Ax: They came straight from our neighbors up North, good ol' Canada. I LOVED the way Al Bailey's Sudoku looked in his custom tins and was disappointed that no one else has explored that option besides him. Wait until you guys see the CE cases ;)

These are going very quickly with 65 copies sold in just over 24 hours, if you were on the fence about getting a copy do not hesitate! I want to remind people again that one lucky person will find a "a winner is you!" rubber ball which will land them a CE copy of the game free of charge! Maybe a teaser pic of the CE game will entice more people to hop on the wagon...

100_1365.jpg

BUMP and I hope you sell out for another run!

Thanks for the support! This project has definitely been enough of a success that we'll be lining up the next two projects shortly, so expect to see more unreleased NES games available from us soon!

The list is fully up to date and a majority of the packages are going out to the PO this afternoon. Keep those orders coming guys, you'll need to have the game in hand early to have an advantage in an upcoming contest ;)

Edited by MrMark0673