IGNORED

Jumpman for 7800?

nathanallan

It just occurred to me, this is a natural when thinking of the 7800 and console ports. Was it ever released for the 7800? If not, why? Seems it would be a great game to play, even if you couldn't have a level editor. Being the 7800, I bet you could have anyway (had a level editor, that is).

Please someone tell me why this game (not Jr., but the original from Epyx) was never on the 7800?? Is it glaringly obvious to everyone but me??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumpman

By the way, Matt Chat is very cool.

May be, but it would have been a great title for the 7800. Heck, even the Master System would have been a great platform for it! I can see it as a great vertical scroller. Screen by screen, since the Jumpman and Lode Runner screens were both pretty large and had a lot of platforms, ladders, all that great stuff.

May be, but it would have been a great title for the 7800. Heck, even the Master System would have been a great platform for it! I can see it as a great vertical scroller. Screen by screen, since the Jumpman and Lode Runner screens were both pretty large and had a lot of platforms, ladders, all that great stuff.

I wold like to see both Jumpman and lode runner on the 7800.

I played both on the C-64 back in the day.

I wold like to see both Jumpman and lode runner on the 7800.

I played both on the C-64 back in the day.

I LOVE the original Loderunner, I would buy that game in a second if it was available in original (8-bit) form for the 7800!!! Wasn't Loderunner an announced title for the 7800 with a product number even?

Adept Rapier

:)

I LOVE the original Loderunner, I would buy that game in a second if it was available in original (8-bit) form for the 7800!!! Wasn't Loderunner an announced title for the 7800 with a product number even?

Adept Rapier

:)

The original Loderunner is a rumor mill game according to the dp guide I own.

The final two product numbers for the game aren't even according the dp guide. The Lode Runner Atari 7800 Product number is CX7833.