IGNORED

Assembly Line (2600)

Here is a little 1K mini game I have been working on the past few days for the Mini Game Compo. The game plays a lot like the mini game 'Bunny Belt' on Mario Party Advance. You have 60 seconds to type in the pattern given to you as many times as you can (you must press fire after you type in a pattern). After you type it in 10 times, the pattern changes and you get 5 seconds added to the clock. There are about 48 bytes free, so let me know if you have suggestions!

AssemblyLine.bin

Thanks Jinroh!

Here is the final version. I changed the background to blue, and made it display a fuji when you get the pattern correct (the goal is to manufacture as many fuji symbols as you can before the time runs out).

Funny little game. Played it a few times and managed to score 43 points. I am getting old and slow:)

Thanks Jinroh!

Here is the final version. I changed the background to blue, and made it display a fuji when you get the pattern correct (the goal is to manufacture as many fuji symbols as you can before the time runs out).

Funny little game. Played it a few times and managed to score 43 points. I am getting old and slow:)

Thanks Marc :)

post-12776-1248831643_thumb.jpg

194 BTW :D

Edited by Wickeycolumbus

A frantic and fun Beat the Clock Minigame...(lol had a hilarious typo in that sentence)...anyway, yeah, it works perfectly and I tried my best (in Stella) and managed to get a 73!

AssemblyLine.PNG

Great Minigame!

HHaaHHaaa! I know the typo!

Thanks Marc :)

post-12776-1248831643_thumb.jpg

194 BTW :D

Of course you're coded the game so of course you get the high score. ^o^ Plus you're using a joystick. Joystick vs. Keyboard == No Contest. ^_^ Still, game is awesome.

Thanks Jinroh!

Nonsense you're just getting wiser, aging like fine wine. ^_^