IGNORED

[COLECO] GhostBlaster

newcoleco

TITLE : ColecoVision GhostBlaster

AUTHOR : Daniel Bienvenu

RELEASE DATE : To be released at the CCJVQ's meeting, 8th August 2009, special 10 years anniversary.

LANGUAGE(S) : English, C and Assembler

MULTIMEDIA : Playlist = http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DB54BC05830C6897

post-3651-1249138085_thumb.jpgpost-3651-1249138110_thumb.jpgpost-3651-1249138135_thumb.jpg

post-3651-1249138163_thumb.jpgpost-3651-1249138201_thumb.jpgpost-3651-1249138236_thumb.jpg

post-3651-1249002394_thumb.pngpost-3651-1249002401_thumb.png

post-3651-1249002409_thumb.pngpost-3651-1249002423_thumb.png

Please note that you will not pay more than $30 for this game... at least not from me... because the cartridge I'm selling is loose, with a manual if I find the time to make one.

MORE INFO : My blog (in french) = http://newcoleco.dev-fr.org/p4155/2009-06-...ostblaster.html

FILES

RESERVATION LIST

Link : http://www.ccjvq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63831#63831

Edited by newcoleco

Hi there it looks good will you make some available to us for us to purchase for our own collections. ?

Please note that you will not pay more than $30 for this game... at least not from me... because the cartridge I'm selling is loose, with a manual if I find the time to make one.

My plan is to produce a first batch of 10 cartridges in time for August 8 for the CCJVQ meeting, then a second batch of 20-25 carts after August 8 for some of those who did ask for one, and then a last batch (at least 15 more) after buying needed hardware parts based on the success of this game. The total number of cartridges will depends on the success of this game and if everything is fine for me. My goal is to release 50 GhostBlaster cartridges (for this year at least).

For those you said here "I want one" or something like that, consider you in the list for August.

* UPDATE *

So far, I did lost a laptop in the process... I have now a useless laptop that simply refuses to turn on. I did program (on the road) my most reccent projects like the Minigames cartridge project with this laptop. I did a copy of my data by transforming my harddisk into an external harddisk, so I can continue this game project... that was close.

I did bought enough hardware for at least the first 25 carts, I will have to check again my stuff to find some more parts I know I have to do a few more cartridges before buying new parts.

I'm sorry for those who has issues with the level editor, but I have to continue the project... the deadline is next week and the game itself is not ready yet.

Please add me to the list.

Your name is in the list now.

I'm taking this opportunity to mention that I've added pictures of a mock up cartridge I did this morning... after a night not sleeping... and I've posted a new video showing the level builder I did for this project. If you want to make a level to be in the project, it's your chance!!!

Video about the Level Builder

Edited by newcoleco