IGNORED

NEW HOMEBREW FOR THE 7800

Shawn

Hey All,

A new 7800 homebrew. This release is limited to 25 copies. Details to come in November. You will all be very pleased, new game is alot more than Vong ever could have been. Thats not a dig, it's a fact that you will come to see for yourself in the comming weeks.

Cheers & Thanks,

Shawn

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Please add me to the list but I have a question: does it use paddle controllers such as Vong on 2600?

And is it a "simple" Pong or has it some extras, new game modes, etc.?

It's a "simple" pong as you put it. The new game mode is that it's vertical :)

Does it come with instructions?

And, when would you need payment? :)

Nope, no manual, I'm pretty sure we all know how to play pong :) But if you do want a manual and\or box Marc Oberhauser is my box man so you would have to talk to him.

Carts are being sold on a first paid first laid basis.

Now there are 29 carts left.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Please add me to the list but I have a question: does it use paddle controllers such as Vong on 2600?

And is it a "simple" Pong or has it some extras, new game modes, etc.?

It's a "simple" pong as you put it. The new game mode is that it's vertical :)

Now there is 29 left.

LOL. What types of features are you looking for? I may be able to incorporate them ;)

I don't know exactly but perhaps a mode with more than one ball at the same time, a limited time (1, 3 and 5 minutes?), the possbility to play with 4 players (with two paddle controllers, like videolympics), some options (width of the rackets, of the ball, speed, the number of goals for the winner, ...), some obstacles (perhaps moving obstacles?) on the playfield, etc.

Too, the game for 4 players could be with 2 vs 2 but also 1 vs 3 !! Or perhaps, such as an old French Atari Falcon game ("multiballes", but I'm not sure): 2 horizontal rackets and 2 vertical rackets.

Perhaps use the button for move the racket near the center of the screen, etc.

Now, you have "just" to program these new features! ;)

Edited by RayXambeR

I don't know exactly but perhaps a mode with more than one ball at the same time, a limited time (1, 3 and 5 minutes?), the possbility to play with 4 players (with two paddle controllers, like videolympics), some options (width of the rackets, of the ball, speed, the number of goals for the winner, ...), some obstacles (perhaps moving obstacles?) on the playfield, etc.

Too, the game for 4 players could be with 2 vs 2 but also 1 vs 3 !! Or perhaps, such as an old French Atari Falcon game ("multiballes", but I'm not sure): 2 horizontal rackets and 2 vertical rackets.

Perhaps use the button for move the racket near the center of the screen, etc.

Now, you have "just" to program these new features! ;)

I actually had an option where you could change the paddle size, but there is a bug (I have to look into it). I will try to include some of the options you mention.