IGNORED

While talking protos, how about fall guy; 'JUST RELEASED'

Godzilla

http://www.atarihq.com/museum/2678/games/m...isc/fallguy.jpg

the picture for foxs 2600 'meltdown' also has the same -JUST RELEASED- banner on it... curious

I've heard whistle that the 2600 pepper 2 & looping protos are out there too... hmmm....

Wonder if 'The Hulk' will mysteriously pop up around the same time as the Movie, much like 2600 Lord of the Rings....

hmmm... parker brothers protos and movies of properties that didnt have live action movies, ever before... strange coincidence... that remains to be seen....

The posters are real (they're mine).

For the record, Meltdown was shown and playable at CES. I don't remember off hand if the Fall Guy was shown. Pepper 2, Looping, and The Hulk were NOT shown (not that that means anything; Lord of the Rings wasn't shown either)

Speaking of promotional posters, wasn't there a second Buck Rogers game planned for the 2600 by Sega? I recall a box picture from Electronic Games.

Its very interstesing to look at the old mail-order ads from those days. They were full of games that never came about.

I thought there were several Buck Rogers games announced as coming soon. Seems to me there was a flyer posted awhile back with them listed on it....as well as Friday the 13th!! Now that's one game I'd love for someone to turn up.

ChhChhChh BaaBaaBaa