IGNORED

Holy &#^$!!!!!

Holy ^$!!!!!

My friend was thrifting around at a Goodwill, and found a Sega system that both of us (we're Sega nuts) have never heard of!!!

We think its a prototype!

It only came with 1 hookup (an RF unit), but we can supply a power cord.

Im not joking! As soon as I can, I'll try to got yall some pictures.

Ok, if you want a discription:

Its small, not much bigger than an original Game Boy, black (like so many other Sega systems...) and has a cartride slot that, now this is the wierd part, both 32X AND Genesis carts can fit in!!!! How the Hell?!?!?!?!?!

Pictures shall come soon!!

(And no, we havent tested it yet... but Im doing that as soon as we find a power cord!)

Holy ^$!!!!!

My friend was thrifting around at a Goodwill, and found a Sega system that both of us (we're Sega nuts) have never heard of!!!  

Its small, not much bigger than an original Game Boy, black (like so many other Sega systems...) and has a cartride slot that, now this is the wierd part, both 32X AND Genesis carts can fit in!!!! How the Hell?!?!?!?!?!

(And no, we havent tested it yet... but Im doing that as soon as we find a power cord!)

Sounds like a Sega Nomad system.

Holy ^$!!!!!

Sounds like a Sega Nomad system.

No, you see, I have a Nomad. This is no Nomad. (Although I did mistake it for one when I saw it.

Did I mention that it has a CD slot? (No, its not a CDX either.)

Our digital camera isnt working. I know it sounds like a lie, but I promise Im trying to get pics.

The opening screen freezes up whenever I try to load a CD, yet 32X carts and Genesis carts work on it.

This is seriously cool. I'll get pictures as Soon as I can!

As for the name, I don't know, this only has a Sega logo on it.

The opening screen freezes up whenever I try to load a CD, yet 32X carts and Genesis carts work on it.

No, not really. We cant wait to get it running, but we dont exactly know what type of power supply to use (We dont know the polarity.).

Uh... huh...

Anyways, here's a nice picture of an X'Eye that I stole from some eBay auction (I steal all my pics from eBay apparently). Look familiar at all?

--Zero

post-134-1050210892_thumb.jpg

On a seperate (and less critical) note, my friend and I often go thrifting together... and we always joke that we'll find a stack of Neptune's at thrift stores, when in reality we never find anything there for years on end.

We also joke about finding Nomad's on the street, and kicking them into the gutter because they're worthless. I guess we have weird senses of humor.

--Zero

Kasenoke wrote:

Quote:

No, not really. We cant wait to get it running, but we dont exactly know what type of power supply to use (We dont know the polarity.).

Yea, how can you do the following if you have no way of turning on the system? Quit pulling our legs here, alright?

Heheh... yeah, well, I get suspicious when people claim to have stuff like this. I also found it odd that there was no mention of the CD-ability of it until the second post :ponder:

Although that Odyssey^3 that showed up a while back was pretty sweet... It's nice to be reminded that holy grails DO show up once in a while.

I hate to be pessimistic, and I'd love to see some pics to back up this claim... but frankly, I think this is a hoax.

--Zero