IGNORED

Announcing Skeleton+

EricBall

It is with great joy (along with some other emotions :ponder: ) that I announce the release of Skeleton+. This version has a kill counter and a life counter. Skeletons no longer kill with a single touch! I hope that this makes the game much more fun to play (and much more possible to complete).

Attached are the current binaries, revised documentation and .pro file entries for Stella. I am hoping to shake out any remaining bugs ASAP so AtariAge and PackRat Video Games can start making cartridges with confidence.

Please use this thread for bug reports. Please use the Skeleton+ Rants thread for flames and other negative comments. Thanks

skelplus.zip

Heck yeah. I think I've managed to make it to level 2 only once. This game is one hard game. (which I think's awesome, but it'll probably turn a lot of people away from it)

If I can get the zip thingy to load right, I'll load it, but I can tell you I'll be one of the first in line when it comes up on AtariAge's Store.

Do those of us who already ordered the original get a discount on the upgraded version?

Hell no. I want a copy of both!

Same here. It's cool to own the original and the newer one. Then when one of your friends gets good at the new one, you can plunk the original into the 2600 and say "Ok, now beat this :P " LOL

Archived