IGNORED

Do you play more video games in the Summer or the Winter?

Shawn

Do you play more video games in the Summer or the Winter?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play more video games in the Summer or the Winter?

• Summer
    • Winter

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Winter months might seem like the more logical choice, but I do more game playing in general when I'm drinking and have friends over. And that activity occurs more during the summer months I think. So almost a tie. :lol:

Myself I play more in the Summer. I'm outside more in the Winter as I hate the heat that comes with Summer. Warm weather increases the number of humans outside too. I hate them as much as I hate the heat, if not more so. :grin:

• Like 6

Winters are long, cold, and dark here in Chicagoland. A great time to stay inside and play games!

Summers are short here, so it's time to get outside and enjoy it while you can!

• Like 2

Ah, I remember that winter well. Off work for winter break. No requirements to be around other people--no need for brush, bra, or beauty. Begging bar stool and Wonderboy for the Sega Master System. And it hit me: "This game has unlimited continues...the programmers made this game so that I can beat it...I WILL SAVE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WON'T LEAVE THIS SEAT UNTIL I DO IT!"

And that is what I did.

• Like 2

Probably slightly more in winter, if it is too hot in summer it is not comfortable to sit and play games for too long.

My gaming time depends on how much time I am sending writing and recording music, the more music, the less gaming until the urge for gaming is stronger............

Winter. Work is usually a little slower (not the last couple of years though) and the down time affords me more playing time. Summer is silly season and not only is my work busy but thoroughly exhausting so playing is low on my list of things to do which begins and ends with "nothing".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...