IGNORED

Atari 2600 Malagai *partially* sealed

Call it a "controlled experiment".

Wait a minute, this means there is probably more of them. :twisted:

Ah, I guess you are "mrmicrocode" on eBay? Thanks for bidding!

No, it's the only one of it's kind. The "controlled" refers to the semi-sealed box... and the experiment is to see if the buyer slices the rest of the shrinkwrap open. Temptation and the collector-vs-gamer pundit abounds.

Good luck to ya.

Ah, I guess you are "mrmicrocode" on eBay? Thanks for bidding!

I thought you knew that Joe. :ponder:

:D

I know now! I'm terrible with handles and the fact that your forum name and ebay name are different - whew, I'm not nearly bright enough to retain that.

This baby is gonna skyrocket, Adam is already all over it and I now 2 other people with deep pockets eyeing it.  :sad:

If it goes for as much or more than I paid for mine I will feel much better. Its not that I want to see someone drop a bundle on a game but I have been thinking I overpaid, it would be nice to think I didn't or that I at least paid a fair price.

FND

Kinda boggles my mind seeing this thing at over $900 and climbing. Just thinking that you could buy all three major systems, quite a few games, a keg and a hooker for that amount and still have money left...sheesh.

Mendon

Kinda boggles my mind seeing this thing at over $900 and climbing. Just thinking that you could buy all three major systems,  quite a few games, a keg and a hooker for that amount and still have money left...sheesh.

Mendon

Yup, clearly the reason I'm staying out of this one. I think if I ever own this cart at all, it will only be as a repro.

Archived