IGNORED

What titles would help fill out the 5200 library?

classics

A question I have been waiting for:

1) Dark Chambers or Gauntlet (please!)

2) Orc Attack

3) Crossbow (lightgun support is a problem) Does a lightgun work with the Masterplay or 2600 Redemption controller?

4) Bounty Bob Strikes Back (so we can have a copy without shelling out big bucks)

P.S. I second Cavern of Mars, Food Fight and Shamus!!!

Anyone like Eastern Front? I could see where the joysticks could be a mess for this one, though...and your system relentlessly beeping at you & the message coming across for you to wait for the maltreuse (or whatever it's called) before entering orders, even though you THINK your stick is centered...heh heh.

Wow you guys are full of good ideas :)

@Allen: I just finished Caverns of Mars, will test it on a real 5200 a little later.

@Chaz: Whats a reasonable cost for a reproduction cart with one game? I will have a multicart with all these on it pretty soon. If anyone is interested in one PM.

@Kepone: Tapper works pretty much perfectly. I would imagine it plays better with digital sticks than a regular 5200 stick since you have to go and and down so quickly to serve the beer :)

@NovaXPress: The Bilestoad? Never heard of it, you have a ATR image of that?

@jnice: Eastern Front is probably doable since its a 8k or 16k cart already. Isnt it a turn based game?

Steve

post-934-1077054824_thumb.jpg

Demon Attack

Fast Eddie

Food Fight

Lode Runner

Springer

Super Zaxxon

Up N' Down

You really couldn't do a multicart without including DK and DK Jr.

There are a lot of games that would be great to see on the 5200. I would be interested in purchasing a multicart with the 8 bit computer games converted to the 5200.

Demon Attack

Fast Eddie

Food Fight

Lode Runner

Springer

Super Zaxxon  

Up N' Down

Did kenfused already do these two? Someone else mentioned DK/DKJr but I wasnt able to find any rom images in the forum.

I just did Atlantis, so I'll take a look at Demon Attack next. It should be a quick job since the games are likely to be very similar.

There are a lot of games that would be great to see on the 5200.  I would be interested in purchasing a multicart with the 8 bit computer games converted to the 5200.

Hopefully soon there will be enough to fill up 128 slots including the regular multicart material. If there were 128 conversions eventually that would be pretty amazing.

Steve

Demon Attack

Fast Eddie

Food Fight

Lode Runner

Springer

Super Zaxxon  

Up N' Down

Did kenfused already do these two? Someone else mentioned DK/DKJr but I wasnt able to find any rom images in the forum.

I just did Atlantis, so I'll take a look at Demon Attack next. It should be a quick job since the games are likely to be very similar.

There are a lot of games that would be great to see on the 5200.  I would be interested in purchasing a multicart with the 8 bit computer games converted to the 5200.

Hopefully soon there will be enough to fill up 128 slots including the regular multicart material. If there were 128 conversions eventually that would be pretty amazing.

Steve

Yes, Kenfused did working versions of Preppie, DK, DK Jr., Satan's Hollow, Tapper and Archon.

Yes, Kenfused did working versions of Preppie, DK, DK Jr., Satan's Hollow, Tapper and Archon.

Do you have a link to DK/DKJr? I saw Preppie and Satans Hollow, both those worked ok on my 5200.

Archon didnt work for some reason, maybe hes updated that port. I'll check that thread again.

On edit:

Nevermind I just wasnt looking hard enough. ;) Major kudos to kenfused.. I tried Archon again and it works fine!