IGNORED

I am done All 20th Century games boxed!!!

Trade-N-Games

I did it :D the last game I needed boxed for 20th Century Fox came in the mail from 64squares toaday. The Earth Dies Screaming. He is selling a bunch of great games new in the box and boy it was mint and he shipped it fast.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...=asc&highlight=

Check out the picture below I even added my homebrew boxed games in the shot.

Jason

post-1807-1098384798_thumb.jpg

The reason why I started collecting boxes in the first place was because of the great art. I originally sold the boxes I bought because they took up too much room. I wish I had money to buy those homebrew and prototype releases. What is Revenge of the Apes? I must've missed that one. I heard about the Entity, but didn't know that was released either.

Phil

Today I received "Earth Dies Screaming" in the mail and I now have a complete loose 20th Century Fox collection (minus reproductions).  

:

Heh, that's funny, 'cos my EDS arrived a couple of days ago, which also completed my complete loose Fox collection. (Also minus repros. :-))

That is nice, it reminds me of going into Toy City back in the 80's asd seeing all thes boxes on the shelves... :(

I only have about 12 boxes left from when I was kid.

Nice!  Atari era box art is the best :)

Yes, the old boxed art work is great, and in many cases the art is better than the game :(