IGNORED

Should i go for it (3D0)

Even at double that price I would say it's still a good deal although I haven't really priced them since I got my 3. That's an excellent starter set w/ good games to boot.

On a side note: if you're interested in playing backups then the FZ-1 is a lot pickier than the FZ-10 with modern day CDs & burners.

AH!! It has off world interceptor pictured! If that is anything like the Playstation version, just including it should decrease the value. Seriously, that is the absolute worst game I have ever played. Period. Make them take a picture of them breaking it with a hammer as part of the deal.

AH!! It has off world interceptor pictured!  If that is anything like the Playstation version, just including it should decrease the value.  Seriously, that is the absolute worst game I have ever played. Period.  Make them take a picture of them breaking it with a hammer as part of the deal.

i played them both the 3do version is better

all those games are fun and are on the mid to high end of the good games list :)

but i cant stand WotW doesnt matter what system or PC that game always sucks ass

This auction is at 20$ with 15$ shipping its got 3 days left.  Im asking you the well imformed and the smart shoudl i go for it?

Considering that you posted it here (where the video game sharks go when they aren't having a feeding frenzy), I would expect the price to climb by quite a bit before it's over.

-S