IGNORED

Hex discs for heavy sixer joysticks

Pipster

Does any one have one for sale or know where i might be able to get a repro one from, as you can see i have a virtually perfect joystick but would like a complete pair and as i'm in the UK i have no idea where to go!! rather strangely I got hold of my only hex disc a few years back, it was stuck to a page of a manual!!!

post-3562-1108158778_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...

Hi, I'm a new user on these forums. I am also looking for these hex discs for my pair of 1977 joysticks in my heavy sixer 2600 system. Apparently there are none around anymore, so I want to look into reproducing them. The problem is I've never seen one in person, so would I need help from someone that could describe them to me and perhaps even snap some high resolution pictures for me.

Thanks in advance!

I a few of the hex discs along with a 1977 heavy sixer complete in the box that is in amazing condition. The heavy sixer is from my personal collection and I wasn't planning on selling it, but times are tough, so I will be listing it on eBay in a couple weeks. I will also be listing the hex discs too. The hex discs I have are not repo's; they are from Atari.

The hex discs are very hard to come by in my personal experience. I've been collecting for over 20 years and never found even 1 first gen joystick missing the hex disc in the wild! Only recently did I manage to purchase a Sears heavy sixer with a set of first gen sticks; one of them with the Sears hex.

I've only collected a few 2600's over the last couple of years. I think I came out lucky to get the single pair of CX-10's I do have, especially with their original paint not being worn off. However, they don't have the hex discs.

I a few of the hex discs along with a 1977 heavy sixer complete in the box that is in amazing condition. The heavy sixer is from my personal collection and I wasn't planning on selling it, but times are tough, so I will be listing it on eBay in a couple weeks. I will also be listing the hex discs too. The hex discs I have are not repo's; they are from Atari.

Could you PM Me with pics & a quote?