IGNORED

Super (Spooky) Nintendo

That's a nice little scam to get people looking at his auction. There's no way an NES is worth $66, especially because it's got the blinking screen syndrome. But say it's haunted in the auction, and people will pay more for it. I don't look at eBay too often, but even I've heard of this kind of thing before.

What a crock!

lol....

So the Nintendo is DEFECTIVE because the controller chip is screwy and pauses and unpauses and goes up and down by itself. Great,... so give up the fact of playing the NES at all.... man... I know the next time I get a dead NES or DEFECTIVE NES I'll list it the same way as being haunted, that's why you can't use the 2nd controller ports sometimes. And as far as duck hunt goes.... you can't shoot and aim at the ducks properly because casper will move your gun right before you shoot (because the gun _is_ defective!) ;)

haha.....

Oh well... It'll hit $100... watch...

Aside from the whole reality of the crappy system, I hate that stuff. It's like I don't believe it, but I can't stop reading it. It scares me, I always watch those caught on tape shows, too, with the voices. I get all parenoid and turn on all the lights... I think it's just the possibility of it that drives me nuts. :?

BID NOW! MOYCONs HAUNTED DVD

Yesterday while watching my copy of The Evil Dead DVD the picture went all pixilated and strange sounds that sounded like voices started coming out from my TV! These voices seemed to say.... "DO NOT TREAT THE DEATH AS IF IT WERE GOOD, INSTEAD DO WHAT THE OVERGROWING MASSES OF EVIL RISING." This seemed very odd to me but I quickly put it out of my head, chalking the whole thing up to a bit of undigested cheese or a blot of mustard.

A short time later, The picture just FROZE!! That wasn't all the froze I can you, the blood in my veins froze as well. I was really freaked out about this and immediately went to turn off the DVD, things went from bad to worse however, I stubbed my toe on the coffee table when attempting to remove the DVD from the player, and my cat (who is black) farted at that exact moment!!!!

Now I don't know if this DVD is cursed or haunted and I can't guarentee that the you will experience the same weirdness as I have, but please bid on this DVD so I can get it out of my house before it drives me.....INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

Result after 5 days.

Winning bid: US $210.50

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Dear gods, even this forum is haunted! There I was, watching my screen in fear, having read of the strange and supernatural horrors of the NES, and BAM! More and more writing kept appearing in the thread, and there were NO HANDS WRITING IT!! It's devil's magic I tell you! Help!

:P

If there is one constant in the universe, it's that dumb people are the basic building blocks of society. The bid is up to 177$ I think I'll send the winner a free copy of Taboo, the Sixth Sense ;)

A very nice person recently emailed me and asked if I felt the type of presence with this Nintendo was Evil. Honestly, I don't believe that its Evil, I never really felt any type of negative vibes.

It is Evil I tell you! Evil (with capital E)! Remember that Nintendo means: "to live in the clouds". The Evils of the clouds have come to haunt us! :skull: :skull: :skull:

Hey my Mouse is haunted! Sometimes the cursor just slowly moves across the screen when my hand is not even on the mouse! Maybe I should sell it on ebay.....LOL

I've noticed that my mouse does that when I'm on an airplane...weird. Must be noise from all that 400Hz electrical wiring in the walls.

Hey my Mouse is haunted! Sometimes the cursor just slowly moves across the screen when my hand is not even on the mouse! Maybe I should sell it on ebay.....LOL

Actually if it's an optical mouse it will do this. Mine does this from time to time too. Not sure why but for some reason the mouse sends a signal that it's moving even if it isn't. You'll notice sometimes that the light "brightens" when the computer moves the mouse by itself. It's almost like it gets jammed somehow.

... or maybe mine's just haunted too. :P

• 2 months later...