IGNORED

My girlfriend is the best ever

So, I've mentioned my girlfriend here a few times before (she plays Donkey Kongas and beats me at Blades of Steel but otherwise doesn't like videogames), but tonight I felt like I really had to come on here and point out that she is probably the coolest girlfriend ever.

One of our roomates moved out recently and we have been wondering what to do with her room (as we are not replacing her). I came home today and got a great surprise. My beautiful and charming girlfriend had converted our old roomate's room into a game room for me. It has 2 TVs, a computer desk with one of the TVs and an NES, SMS, Genesis and SNES on it. She took our bookshelf and put all my SMS, NES and Atarigames in it, and put the books somewhere else in the house (beats me where). She put all my game magazines in the computer desk drawer (AFTER she went through them and took out three posters to put on the wall-- Samus, Dante, and Republic Commandos). She also found places for my handhelds. I think I need to propose soon.

Friggin awesome! You should post pics of your newfound gameroom! :) haha...

Congrats :) (Proposal Atari 2600 cart? Hm.. I seem to remember this from somewhere ) haha ;) (however not a way I would personally want to propose regardless how nuts I'm into the Atari stuff) haha.... but who knows... maybe a cart birthday gift , she would have to put it in the cart and greeted with whatever message.

8)

Are you sure she is your girlfriend and not her evil twin sister? LOL just kidding man. :)

Maybe it's just me but that's very rare in girlfriends. Just the other day I went to this gaming party at a friends apartment. When we all arrived, his girlfriend was there (she made a surprise visit). It was kind of awkward having her around (we had to keep to our best behavior) but she was a trooper and played with us (alternating) some PS2 four player games. At the end of the evening my friend tells her gf: "See honey, this is all we do on gaming night." Somehow I couldn't help thinking he would have to make up for something later on.