IGNORED

Fifty Two Hundred Found..

GrandviewCoin

Just a find I'd thought I'd share with the fellow collector's..

Picked up today:

Complete 4 Port 5200 in box

CIB Atari Trackball

Games CIB:

Robotron 2084 w/joystick holder

Space Dungeon w/joystick holder

Popeye

Astrochase

Frogger Threedeep

Q*Bert

Montezuma's Revenge

Realsports Tennis

Joust

Pengo

Miner 2049'er (Gold Label)

Dreadnaught Factor

River Raid

Super Break Out X2

Pac-Man

Centipede

Galaxian

Blue Print

Mountain King

Wizard of Wor

Mario Bros

Kangaroo

Soccer

Pole Position

Dig Dug

Defender

Games With Manual:

Star Wars: Arcade

Mr. Do's Castle

Pitfall II

Keystone Kapers

Berzerk

Also a WICO 5200 Joystick with manual..

All for $50.00. It's been soooo long since I've found anything like this.. And never pass up a CHURCH rummage sale.. thats my advice of the day!

Daniel

post-5047-1114748332_thumb.jpg

post-5047-1114748409_thumb.jpg

Hoenstly haven't had ANY time to hook it up and play, thats what tommorow is for. After feeding the kids and the house quieting down, It seems too late to be diving into all those games now.. almost 12am here in Central time..

I think the 2 games I'm REALLY thrilled about having CIB is Montezuma and Frogger II. I've got just the carts, but box & manual is awesome.

Daniel

Is the Wico spliter cable there too? 

It would be ironic, if after all that, you had no working controllers. :P

846209[/snapback]

It's in the picture. :ponder:

846211[/snapback]

Are you sure those pics above are so small.

I wish Atariage didn't make all the pictures so small now I can't see anything.

Wow, that's an EXCELLENT purchase for $50. I had to purchase a lot of the rarer things in your find separately on eBay (Wico stick, trak ball, Pitfall II, Mr. Do!'s castle) which combined cost me at least $50 alone! Oh, to have a 4-port again (not a fan of the 2-port) ...

Well, it works.

Like 95% anyways..

One controller: 3 out of 4 fire buttons don't work, start pause reset dead, stiick is fine

2nd controller: all buttons work, but stick is missing the rubber shoe so it is hard to play with.

Wico controller: Works great! unless you want to go down, wich seems to be it's default position..

Gonna have to look up how to tweak these a bit I guess..

Heres a pic of it running Berzerk.. oh and all the carts ran fine, some needed alittle cleaning..

and DAMN THAT PITFALL 2 MUSIC!! It's still in my head..

Daniel

And yes, that Toshiba TV is a 19", STEREO, Crystal Clear, from 1983 with 3, Count'em 3! STEREO AV inputs, 1 STEREO AV Out, co-ax and the 2 screw inputs.. The controls in the middle bottom is actually the remote which pops out of the tv itself, Tv has everything.. This thing must have cost big $$ in '83

post-5047-1114872353_thumb.jpg

Well, it works.

Like 95% anyways..

One controller: 3 out of 4 fire buttons don't work, start pause reset dead, stiick is fine

Surprise!

Or not.

2nd controller: all buttons work, but stick is missing the rubber shoe so it is hard to play with.

Okay, now THIS is a surprise.

Quick fix: Swap the tops of the sticks. You'll have one with working buttons AND a boot.

And yes, that Toshiba TV is a 19", STEREO, Crystal Clear, from 1983 with 3, Count'em 3! STEREO AV inputs, 1 STEREO AV Out, co-ax and the 2 screw inputs.. The controls in the middle bottom is actually the remote which pops out of the tv itself, Tv has everything.. This thing must have cost big $$ in '83

846887[/snapback]

Oooohhhh...

Great score with all the stuff in boxes, especially... the 5200's one of my favorite systems. I got a similar deal on mine - my games were not boxed but on the plus side I got two perfect-condition and perfectly working controllers, and two perfect Wico sticks with the Y-cables... plus a bunch of games and a boxed system (still with the plastic sheet on the metal) all for $10. That's probably my proudest "find" ever ("found" in my boss's closet, actually).

Too bad about your controllers but that is unfortunately not uncommon at all with the 5200... at least you do have the parts to make one fully functional controller out of it.

Thanks again, It's always a rush just to put something like this in my truck to take home.. Funny thing is I don't really need any of this. I picked it up for all the boxes and manuals, and maybe nicer condition carts that I already own. I have every 5200 game except Zaxxon, Bounty Bob, & Meteorites. I was hoping the box this was all in might have contained at least Zaxxon, but no go.

I was going to go through all this stuff and use it for a local trade meet that may happen sometime soon..

Daniel

Great find!  I have getting more and more convinced that there were no more finds like that in people's basements.. all I find now is loose Genesis systems and NHL 95.

846218[/snapback]

I notice NHL 95 everywhere too, thought it was just my area stops.