IGNORED

Brazilian Rares Shrinkwrapped - from Conector

TomBrazil

Hello guys, I've just found those rare (at least unusual) 2x1 carts, shrinkwrapped, from a company named Conector. The brand they use seems to be "NTDE". Their english is not very clever, as you can see in the back of the box. Collectors familiar with South American market do know that is very difficult to find sealed Brazilian carts. Maybe because of their low production.

The combo games, well... very nice... unusual, at least. See picture 4.

Those games are not cataloged in DP nor AtariGuide, which are know to catalog rare imports, despite AtariGuide does mention the Conector brand.

Now, any idea of market value for that? Should I change the thread subject to "Atari for Games"? :D :D :D

post-6332-1115245505_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1115245535_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1115245560_thumb.jpg

post-6332-1115245612_thumb.jpg

I've been parusing the Brazilian games for some time now but I've never seen anything like those. (Not that I'm any kind of expert, but simply from observation based on my own collecting habits and the people I regularily deal with I can say I've never seen anything of the sort)

Very nice! And unusual to find such good condition boxes. Did you find those at a market or through a private sale/trade?

Just a question on these brazilian pirates: I've seen quite a few US folks with stacks of 'em. Where do you all find these at? I know you can get them off ebay, but I've never even seen one in the wild. Just curious.

Just a question on these brazilian pirates: I've seen quite a few US folks with stacks of 'em. Where do you all find these at? I know you can get them off ebay, but I've never even seen one in the wild. Just curious.

850034[/snapback]

Simple,

Make friends with the international members of Atariage. ;)

I've been parusing the Brazilian games for some time now but I've never seen anything like those.  (Not that I'm any kind of expert, but simply from observation based on my own collecting habits and the people I regularily deal with I can say I've never seen anything of the sort)

Very nice!  And unusual to find such good condition boxes.  Did you find those at a market or through a private sale/trade?

849525[/snapback]

I must agree with you... thanx for your input. It's the first time that I've been able to find a sealed Brazilian cart. Really not easy. This came from a private negotiation, where I live I can't find anything in the wild, and I really doubt it's possible to find such a good condition cart like that.

Simple,

850084[/snapback]

This is also correct, I may add. :)

Value for this cart: folks, I received a US$ 40 offer for each cart, and I think it can achieve US$ 50 easily due to the rarity and condition. However, I already traded those carts with an AA member, hope he can say something here or authorize me to say who's he.

However, I'm trying to get more carts like this, then I'll be able to put some of them for sale/ trade at AA.

Regards,

I'm interested in any brazilian carts as well. I have exactly none, so whatever anyone has to offer will be great. I have a lot of common-uncommon US carts for trade as well. PM me if you are interested.

I've been parusing the Brazilian games for some time now but I've never seen anything like those.  (Not that I'm any kind of expert, but simply from observation based on my own collecting habits and the people I regularily deal with I can say I've never seen anything of the sort)

Very nice!  And unusual to find such good condition boxes.  Did you find those at a market or through a private sale/trade?

849525[/snapback]

I must agree with you... thanx for your input. It's the first time that I've been able to find a sealed Brazilian cart. Really not easy. This came from a private negotiation, where I live I can't find anything in the wild, and I really doubt it's possible to find such a good condition cart like that.

Simple,

850084[/snapback]

This is also correct, I may add. :)

Value for this cart: folks, I received a US$ 40 offer for each cart, and I think it can achieve US$ 50 easily due to the rarity and condition. However, I already traded those carts with an AA member, hope he can say something here or authorize me to say who's he.

However, I'm trying to get more carts like this, then I'll be able to put some of them for sale/ trade at AA.

Regards,

850136[/snapback]

I will offer 50 each....

Ok, Rick Weis got those carts (they were shipped this week), we were doing business before. Anyway, it seems that I'll be able to get more of those, so I'll make a list of possible buyers based on the highest offers.

I will also consider trade offers... mailny for 5200 and 7800 games from my want list.

Be aware that shipping cost from Brazil is around US$ 14, depending on the currency conversion.

Edited by TomBrazil

• 2 weeks later...
Why not just have kept this all in one thread?!

This thread was just to show the carts, not to sell them. Now, there's a marketplace topic, cause I mean to do business with them. Besides, replying here means everyone who already attended will receive a mail letting them know about it.

Anyway those are some nice looking carts. I love the CCE packaged ones.. pretty cool that they're not boxes and just hangers.

855904[/snapback]

Thanx! Very nice, indeed. ;)

Those blister packs look cool. Why can't do things like that these days?(not including e-cards for the gameboy)

857043[/snapback]

Nice! I can get more of those blister packs...if you're interested in those, PM me! I can trade for atari stuff, can send you a list... Thanx for the input! :)