IGNORED

What's the scoop with Combat 7800?

DracIsBack

• 2 weeks later...
Never mind. I thought it was extended. The contest is over now (as I thought) but we're awaiting the "winner" ... which is announced on June 27.

876701[/snapback]

I don't consider the contest over until the winner is announced. It would be strange to consider the Miss America pageant over as soon as all the contestants had entered. Depending on the outcome, I will probably add another line to the attract screen saying something like "Nth place winner". (Unless I lose, in which case I won't add that. I'll just fix the pause bug.)

Harry

I don't consider the contest over until the winner is announced.  It would be strange to consider the Miss America pageant over as soon as all the contestants had entered.  Depending on the outcome, I will probably add another line to the attract screen saying something like "Nth place winner". (Unless I lose, in which case I won't add that. I'll just fix the pause bug.)

Harry

877416[/snapback]

A good way of thinking.

I remember the Grammy's a few years ago, seeing Bruce Springsteen strutting around on stage like a Peacock singing "The Rising". When it came to the announcement of the grammy, he looked so smug and seemed to half step forward to collect "his" grammy when Norah Jones was declared the winner.

It ain't over till it's all announced.

BTW: Combat looks fun. Can't wait to give it a whirl!

Edited by DracIsBack