IGNORED

What is your rarest 2600 game?

attendo

Mine are:

Wall Defender from Bomb.

Der Vielfraß, well actually my version is called Glutton and it works on my PAL system, but according to a site it is the same. Also I have a game called My Way and Mariana don't know if they are rare but they have a smaller cartridge then most 2600 games.

And perhaps the games from Sancho: Exocet, Nightmare and Seahawk.

Condor Attack, Waterworld and the Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot double ender. Everything else are 7's and below. Of course, Waterworld is probably only an 8, and I think the double ender is probably less rare than an 8 as well. I also have Master Builder, but that's PAL, so its probably a "2". :sad:

I think I already kind of answered this in another thread. Let me see, here it is:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...35entry652235

I think the only ones I have above a 5 are these:

Xenophobe (Atari) Rarity 7

Tomarc the Barbarian (Xonox, single game) Rarity 7

Ghost Manor (Xonox, single game) Rarity 6

Cosmic Corridor (Zimag) Rarity 6

Subterranea (Imagic) Rarity 6

I seem to have a fair number of fives including Tax Avoiders, Strategy X, Laser Gates, Off The Wall, and Demon Attack with the blue label.

Since I'm in PAL, my rarest aren't as rare as they'd seem to be - the best I have are a couple of 5's

Chuck Norris SuperKicks/ Artillery Duel Double-Ender

Netmaker (Aussie release only I think)

Asterix

Bobby's Going Home

Masterbuilder (which is a 5 Jetset, according to the PAL database)

I also have the Robin Hood/ Sir Lancelot double ender, but apparently in PAL that's only a 4...

I'd have a decent collection if it wasn't in PAL :D But at least I can play them this way!

Edited by mitsubachi

It's this cart I picked up at a yard sale, it's just a black and white label with "S-Quest A-World" written on it in marker :ponder:  :ponder:

878499[/snapback]

Thanks for sending me that cart! :cool:

;)

878619[/snapback]

I wonder if you have the copy or if he sent me a copy of it? :ponder:

:x

I am not naming my rarest cart, I don't peticulary feel like being stoned to death today. :ponder:

I have a Swordquest WaterWorld which is a 9 i think.... but mine is CIB never opened in absolute pristine shape so I would think that adds to the value a little bit. Who knows. Some of the games valued at 10 are games I would never buy, I value a game like Warterworld that came directly from Atari much more than some game that came from a little third party company in Holland, even if they only made 10 copies. But that's just me.