IGNORED

Hammer Bowling

yuppicide

I have an idea for another game.. thought maybe someone is interested in this since I am incapable of doing it:

Game Name: Hammerbowl or Hammer Bowling

What the game is like: Have you ever played Track & Field?! Well it's a combination of the Hammer Throw event and bowling. I was very disappointed by the 2600's version of the Hammer Throw. I thought it would look better. Maybe that can be possible.

How to play: Rules are just like bowling only you're throwing something at the pins instead of rolling something.

Controls: You jiggle the joystick left and right to get the guy spinning. Gaining speed with each spin. There would be a meter on the bottom like Track & Field has. You push the button to set the direction he's going to be throwing, then keep the button held in to adjust the angle. Crossing the line in bowling results in a foul.

The only thing would be nice is if the actual guy spinning and the hammer would look better than the 2600's Track & Field.

• 1 month later...