IGNORED

TRONMAN

neotokeo2001

A little something that has been a long time coming.

Finally the first cartridge. Thanks Al and Tony.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

WHO IS TRONMAN??

The Real Tronman is Jay Maynard. He is a fan of the movie Tron and he set out to make a better TRON costume.

"I saw lots of TRON costumes on the net, and wasn't satisfied with any of them. I decided that I could do better."

The costume was entered into a TRON Masquerade contest.

"The universal reaction was "COOL!". I spoke for a few moments about how I wasn't TRON, but a simple payroll withholding calculation program that had gotten overweight by changes in the laws. I won an award for workmanship - and the judges said, afterward, that it wasn't even close."

Jay has gone on to become a minor celebrity due to his TRON costume. He has appeared in several magazines and has also appeared on TV Talk Shows. He is well known now as THE TRON GUY.

This is a game based on that overweight payroll program.

THIS IS.....TRONMAN!!!

Edited by neotokeo2001

I love the LED light inside the cartridge. But I was wondering..... would it be possible to get a sticker set to put on the interior of the cart, that you could make look like circuitry (basically make it look "Tron-like") so that the cart would be more Tron looking when lit from the inside like those carts are?

I love the LED light inside the cartridge. But I was wondering..... would it be possible to get a sticker set to put on the interior of the cart, that you could make look like circuitry (basically make it look "Tron-like") so that the cart would be more Tron looking when lit from the inside like those carts are?

895979[/snapback]

Sounds possible. I don't actualy put the carts together, Albert made this one.

This cart reminds me of the TRON arcade games joystick.

Tronman is AWESOME!

Will this be available for anyone to purchase or is it a one shot?

Looks nice....Real nice.

895973[/snapback]

Right now it's going to be a one-shot with only 10-15 carts. Half of those are going to people who helped out on TRONMAN in the past.

Edited by neotokeo2001

I think for the most part it wasn't exactly his costume that gained him fame on the net, but rather a certain attribute of it in one of his pictures ... like the hoof of a certain dromedary... :ponder:

Yeah...some of those Tron citizens wore tunics that in this case might lead to a little less visual buffer overflow, if you know what I mean.

I think for the most part it wasn't exactly his costume that gained him fame on the net, but rather a certain attribute of it in one of his pictures ... like the hoof of a certain dromedary... :ponder:

895928[/snapback]

I just could'nt bring myself to use that picture. :D

tronguy50.gif

895942[/snapback]

What is sad is that I think his mother took this picture!

:P:P:D