Surfer's Paradise

Tac-Scan

Time Pilot

Tomarc

Treasure Below

Westward Ho

World End

Zoo Fun

Do manuals for these exist? I'm looking to complete my manual collection, but more importantly, it'd be nice to see these added to the AADB if anyone has any of them.

Though I don't have the manual, I could type out near complete instructions for Motocross Racer.

Manuals do exist for Motocross Racer and Tomarc the Barbarian--there was one each in the old collection of mine that was lost.

My bad...he's looking for manual scans. I didn't read it quite right.

Edited by shadow460

Does anyone have these manuals to scan?

Acid Drop

Apples & Dolls

Aster Hawk

Astrowar

Atlantis 2

Bachelorette Party

Base Attack

Bi! Bi!

Brick Kick

Burning Desire

Cathouse Blues

Col 'N

Confrontation

Duck Shot

Farmyard Fun

Fireball

Fire Spinner

Forest

Hell Driver

Immies & Aggies

IQ 180

Knights on the Town

Laser Base

Lochjaw

Missile Control

Mission Survive

Motocross Racer

Panda Chase

Parachute

Pharaohs Curse

Shootin Gallery

Space Tunnel

Stargunner

Stuntman

Surfer's Paradise

Tac-Scan

Time Pilot

Tomarc

Treasure Below

Westward Ho

World End

Zoo Fun

Do manuals for these exist?  I'm looking to complete my manual collection, but more importantly, it'd be nice to see these added to the AADB if anyone has any of them.

904929[/snapback]

A Brick Kick, Col 'N', IQ 180 or Zoo Fun manual (scan) will be very difficult to find.

I sure hope they will surface some day.

In the meanwhile, have a look at this:

http://www.atari-spielanleitungen.de/anleitungen.html

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Does anyone have these manuals to scan?

It'd be nice to see these added to the AADB if anyone has any of them.

904929[/snapback]

Have you received any that will be uploaded to the AADB? There are some in that list that I would like to download, so please let us know when any get uploaded.

Troy

• 2 weeks later...
I own all the 20th Century Fox manuals, but don't feel like scanning.

Here's another solution for you though

Atariguide

913250[/snapback]

wtf? you don't feel like scanning?

You have over 5,000 posts here, so you must find some semblance of enjoyment from this site, but yet you can't find the time to scan a few manuals in for AA?

man, that's just not right.. :P

:lolblue:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who owns some of these manuals but doesn't feel like scanning. It's alot of work especially on the larger manuals. Lots of scans lots of bending the pages trying to get it to lay flat, lots of time making them look good. Too much effort.

I actually did go through & scan some boxes that were missing awhile back, but Al never replied to the pm. I'm sure he probably has most already anyway, just too lazy to upload off the cds other users here have sent him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's good that you're chasing down a lot of rare manuals for the site, but there are a lot of less-rare games that AA only has HTML manuals for. I'd really like to see them have scanned manuals added. Also, there might be people who prefer the HTML manuals, so where you add a scanned manual for a game that already has one in HTML, or where you have a scanned manual but there's also an HTML or plain text version available, could you please include a link to the HTML version from the index page of the scanned version? I don't think it's necessary to include both in the rarity guide tables, since that would require either adding a column or making some kind of new icon to represent both types, but having the link to the HTML version from the scanned version would be great.

Also, there might be people who prefer the HTML manuals, so where you add a scanned manual for a game that already has one in HTML, or where you have a scanned manual but there's also an HTML or plain text version available, could you please include a link to the HTML version from the index page of the scanned version? I don't think it's necessary to include both in the rarity guide tables, since that would require either adding a column or making some kind of new icon to represent both types, but having the link to the HTML version from the scanned version would be great.

941493[/snapback]

There already are links to both the Scanned and HTML versions of manuals when you are viewing either. Take a look at the scanned manual for 3D-Tic-Tac-Toe:

http://www.atariage.com/manual_thumbs.html...wareLabelID=521

If you look at the top you'll see a round, orange icon that represents the scanned manual you're looking at. Immediately to the right is a round, blue "H" icon. This is a link to the HTML version of the manual. Likewise, if you're viewing the HTML version of the manual and a scanned version is available, you can click on the regular manual icon to view it. If either of these is not available, the icon is displayed in gray.

..Al