IGNORED

Hozer Carts & Digital Press Cart For Sale

Mendon

After posting about selling some of my gaming systems because of a near-future move, I got a couple Emails from people regarding the Hozer carts and the Digital Press Christmas 2003 cart that I pictured. Unfortunately, in trying to clear my PM inbox (was over 60% full) I accidently cleared all the messages instead of just the old ones. I don't recall who the ones were the wrote to me about the games or the order in which I received them and for this I sincerely apologize.

Since there was some interest in these 5 carts and I can ship them from where I work, I decided to go ahead and sell them since I've hardly played them at all and probably won't in the future.

The games I'm selling are:

Digital Press Christmas 2003 - in tin and with all the extras that were included with the game. This is a hack of Donkey Kong using a Christmas theme.

Oystron - works but rolled on my TV screen; not sure why.

Edtris - works perfect but there is a small rattle as if there were a piece of plastic is loose inside the cart.

Rescue on Bira Bira - works perfect

This Planet Sucks - works perfect.

Lables on the above Hoser games are becoming loose, though. The end lable on EdTris on the left side is beginning to peel away from cart. DP Christmas is in perfect condition.

Want to sell the 5 games as a package. Would like PayPal as payment and shipping would be $8.15 using USPS flat rate priority mail with DC. I honestly don't know what they are worth as I've never followed 2600 collecting that much so I will take offers on them.

Please PM any offers or questions. Thanks!

Mendon

post-3103-1124309019_thumb.jpg

post-3103-1124309033_thumb.jpg

post-3103-1124309051_thumb.jpg

post-3103-1124309063_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mendon

Maybe this isn't so strange, but my copy of the Hozer Oystron's label (unlike this copy) is in color. Did Randy vary the way he printed these things? The label on my copy is also laminated; I cannot tell from the picture here if this one is(?) I bought mine second-hand from Snider-man quite some time ago... perhaps this is something that he did himself. :?

Anyways... sorry... there I go off topic for the 100th time today. :P

Maybe this isn't so strange, but my copy of the Hozer Oystron's label (unlike this copy) is in color.  Did Randy vary the way he printed these things?  The label on my copy is also laminated;  I cannot tell from the picture here if this one is(?)  I bought mine second-hand from Snider-man quite some time ago...  perhaps this is something that he did himself.  :?

Anyways... sorry... there I go off topic for the 100th time today.  :P

913338[/snapback]

Actually I just checked the Xype website and noticed the different colored label as well. So, you aren't the only one. ;)

I'm wondering if maybe Oystron is coded in both NTSC & PAL, triggered by the difficultly switches or something possibly? I recall you finding those locally in your area, seems the original owner would have bought NTSC. But it may roll on your tv because of your switch settings??

913305[/snapback]

Yes, Oystron can be selected between PAL and NTSC with the right difficulty switch.

..Al

Actually I just checked the Xype website and noticed the different colored label as well. So, you aren't the only one. ;)

913342[/snapback]

Hmm cool! ;)

Mine is still slightly different... unless there are more images on the XYPE page that I didn't find. Although Xype is on the label, my copy is produced by Hozer instead of Atariage. Here is a pic that shows the difference in the label. Also you can see the glazed look in the laminated label and the edges are square-cut instead of rounded like the professional job Atariage offers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge nut about label variations, but I know some people are. Oystron is in my top 3 video games of all time... I've thought a few times about offering my copy up for a trade for the sexy Atariage release. :lol: HAHA. It'll probably never happen. :P

Btw, Chicky, I seem to remember that you were once looking for Christmas Greetingcarts? If you still are, PM me. ;)

[edit]

I'm a drunken dooooooofus. I accidentally attached the same image twice. :dunce: Fixed... now... I hope... :P

Edited by mojofltr

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge nut about label variations, but I know some people are.  Oystron is in my top 3 video games of all time...  I've thought a few times about offering my copy up for a trade for the sexy Atariage release.  :lol:  HAHA.  It'll probably never happen.  :P

913401[/snapback]

We also designed a new, full color, glossy manual for the game. :)

..Al

Here's a nicer image of the cart we sell:

2600_Oystron_Image3.jpg

The Hozer cart that you have was printed on a poor-quality Inkjet printer. If you look closely at the image you can see stripes in the black area. The label was then cut to the right size and glued to the cart (looks like you can see glue on the edges of the end label).

..Al

We also designed a new, full color, glossy manual for the game.  :)

Dead sexy! ;)

The Hozer cart that you have was printed on a poor-quality Inkjet printer. If you look closely at the image you can see stripes in the black area. The label was then cut to the right size and glued to the cart (looks like you can see glue on the edges of the end label).

Cartridge in hand, you don't have to look closely to see it at all. :P The white stripes show up even more in the Orange-ish area on the polka-dotted planet.

I'm not at all unhappy with my purchase. In the beginning, I didn't realize what the hype over Oystron was all about. After I read the manual, I caught on. This game has provided me so many hours of blissful entertainment I cannot even begin to tell you all as much!

My manual is printed black on cheap yellow-ish paper. Again, it was worth every penny I paid for it, but I really need to obtain the Atariage version.

BTW, who composed the artwork for this game? Is Piero also a graphic artist? It's so psychedelic and brilliant! 8)

Okay, it's time for me to shut up. :lol: