IGNORED

I think my best score ever..

video game addict

It gets better!!

OKAY I thought the above was really the rarest cart in the lot, but I was mistaken!

I scored an Atlantis II in the bunch! :o :o

There were two Night scene carts in the lot, I just recieved it this morning, so I'm just going thru all of them, but the first one I noticed had a stamped name on the front, I popped it in same time as Condor Attack to test, but hadn't pulled all the others out at the time, until just now. I saw another night scene cart & it had a printed label on the back side of it, popped it in & sure enough it is the the same score font as Atlantis II in the database here! :lust: I will show some actual screen pics when I can, but my camera is completely dead right now & I have not seen my charger since I moved. :(

For now, heres the two Atlantis carts I received one of the front regular & one of the back of the A2:

post-43-1124721084_thumb.jpg

I think this is the sticker off the box applied to the back of the cart, & the original owner just wrote his name on it. I don't know why I didn't think of that at first, but Atlantis II is typed, and the size looks about right for the sticker that covers the box. I'm more than a little bit excited right now if you can tell! :D

It gets better!!

OKAY I thought the above was really the rarest cart in the lot, but I was mistaken!

I scored an Atlantis II in the bunch! :o :o

There were two Night scene carts in the lot, I just recieved it this morning, so I'm just going thru all of them, but the first one I noticed had a stamped name on the front, I popped it in same time as Condor Attack to test, but hadn't pulled all the others out at the time, until just now. I saw another night scene cart & it had a printed label on the back side of it, popped it in & sure enough it is the the same score font as Atlantis II in the database here!  :lust:  I will show some actual screen pics when I can, but my camera is completely dead right now & I have not seen my charger since I moved. :( 

For now, heres the two Atlantis carts I received one of the front regular & one of the back of the A2:

916185[/snapback]

jaw.gif

How many copies of Atlantis 2 have been found?

916276[/snapback]

Yes, I'm wondering that too. Does anyone know how many people got carts to begin with? Was this contest only for people in the USA? Does anyone have a manual or contest info book they could scan?

Edit: Never mind the scan I found it here.

Edited by Omegamatrix

OMG  :-o

you should contact that seller and told him what he sold you....he will flip out big time  :rolling: 

Congrat.

916330[/snapback]

I did lol, hopfully he won't fly down here & beat me up over it! I just sent him a finder's fee thru paypal, so I ended up spending a little more than $11 on the lot. still no where close to the price these two would fetch if they were listed properly.

I'm just having a hard time believing I would score an Atlantis II mixed in a cheapie lot, much less that I got it with the Condor Attack! I thought for sure, someone else would have spoted that cart in there! My snipe was a good bit higher, but I figured if it went quitely & unnoticed, I wouldn't even ask about the Condor in the lot, I only asked specifically if all the carts pictured were included. I figured if it when higher, and I still won it, I would confess I was bidding for the T handle. But damn if that didn't get out shadowed by an even rarer cart! I love ebay! :D