IGNORED

I got it now CPUWIZ!

ATARIPITBULL

Some time ago, some one here asked about all the game brain type of systems that lets you have multiple cartridges plugged into your 2600 at once and I posted pictures of the 3 I had:1) Video Game Brain, 2) Game Selex & 3) Rommscanner, but CPUWIZ pointed out the fact that I did not have a VideoPlexer, well here it is now, New in the box and it cost me more than the others, but now these are out of the way.

:ponder: :) :D

post-88-1125155396_thumb.jpg

post-88-1125155492_thumb.jpg

But do you have the Parker Brothers selector?? :D

Cheers,

Marco

Do you also have the Imagic selector? :ponder:

919655[/snapback]

The imagic selector really was a store demo unit not a retail item. I have one :D

919658[/snapback]

But do you have the Parker Brothers selector??  :D

Cheers,

Marco

Do you also have the Imagic selector? :ponder:

919655[/snapback]

The imagic selector really was a store demo unit not a retail item. I have one :D

919658[/snapback]

919660[/snapback]

Thats a new one to me, do you have one and if so, can you post a picture? Was this a store demo unit or was it some thing for sale?

:? :? :?

There all pretty much the same thing, but I like the Rommscanner the best because I like the way the unit sits on the 2600, ( the others us a cable from the main unit which attaches to a cart that plugs into the 2600) and looks like it was made by Atari, plus it holds more carts than the other 3, ( It hold's ten ).

:ponder: :love: :cool:

Edited by ATARIPITBULL

but CPUWIZ pointed out the fact that I did not have a VideoPlexer

He CPUWIZ only said you were missing one, i told you which one it was :roll: :P :D

919697[/snapback]

Yep, and he would not have gotten this one either, if I had been near a computer at the time it ended. The guy had an opening bid of $99.00 on that auction and I was willing to pay that and then some. :x

Either way, congrats Pitbull, nice score. It's the only CIB one that I have ever seen. :cool:

Thats a new one to me, do you have one and if so, can you post a picture?  Was this a store demo unit or was it some thing for sale?

Yeah, I have one. It's similar to the Imagic version, but it's even a bit cooler. I don't have pics yet. I just made some with my mobile phone, but I cannot seem to transfer the pics to my computer. Must be doing something wrong...

:dunce:

Cheers,

Marco

but CPUWIZ pointed out the fact that I did not have a VideoPlexer

He CPUWIZ only said you were missing one, i told you which one it was :roll: :P :D

919697[/snapback]

Yep, and he would not have gotten this one either, if I had been near a computer at the time it ended. The guy had an opening bid of $99.00 on that auction and I was willing to pay that and then some. :x

Either way, congrats Pitbull, nice score. It's the only CIB one that I have ever seen. :cool:

919730[/snapback]

Sorry about that big boy! No one had bid on it, so I went for it.

:sad: :ponder: ;)

Yep, and he would not have gotten this one either, if I had been near a computer at the time it ended. The guy had an opening bid of $99.00 on that auction and I was willing to pay that and then some.  :x

Dude, you're not checking out Ebay that often anymore, are you? I scored myself a boxed one of those for a $19.99 BIN that sat unbought for almost a full day back in March.

Yep, and he would not have gotten this one either, if I had been near a computer at the time it ended. The guy had an opening bid of $99.00 on that auction and I was willing to pay that and then some.  :x

Dude, you're not checking out Ebay that often anymore, are you? I scored myself a boxed one of those for a $19.99 BIN that sat unbought for almost a full day back in March.

920057[/snapback]

Nope, I am pretty sick of all the fucked up re-selling, shill-bidding and "ended early auctions". I have almost everything by now anyway. The fact that I am gone for 11 hours a day for 5 days of the week doesn't help either. Maybe I should just sell my collection and be done with it all together. :|

Hmm, perhaps I should start collecting CIB PAL stuff now instead. LOL :ponder:

Anyone ever seen the Videoplexer they made for the INTV?! It held 8 carts.

919840[/snapback]

Yup, there was one on Ebay a few months (?) ago. It sold for an ungodly amount...

Hmm, perhaps I should start collecting CIB PAL stuff now instead. LOL

You do realize this is much harder than collecting CIB NTSC stuff right ?? :P

I just made some with my mobile phone, but I cannot seem to transfer the pics to my computer. Must be doing something wrong...

:dunce:

Cheers,

Marco

919740[/snapback]

Send them in a message email to self from phone. One thing to note, there may be a small charge per message or attachment doing it this way.

920057[/snapback]

I recall you dropping around $45 on a loose one around that time. But I've been searching for one too & don't recall any boxed ones coming up. I was also watching this auction, but forgot to check back before it ended. :sad:

Also I believe these were made for VIC-20 as well. Anyone ever seen the VIC-20 model?

920057[/snapback]

I also had been looking for one of these for some time now and untill I came upon the one I just received, I had not seen another one before and I have ebay searching for me.

:ponder: :? :!:

920057[/snapback]

I recall you dropping around $45 on a loose one around that time. But I've been searching for one too & don't recall any boxed ones coming up. I was also watching this auction, but forgot to check back before it ended. :sad:

That loose one's long gone. I traded that off to someone on one of the other sites I frequent for a bunch of third party controllers I didn't have. That one was bought sometime around Christmas. The boxed one was in an auction that was along the lines of the score of the century auction you just won. It wasn't clearly listed.

@CPUWIZ--I don't blame you for not bothering with Ebay much anymore. I can count on one hand how many things I've bought VG related in the past year through Ebay. If you start collecting PAL stuff, wait until I'm finished first. :P :grin: