IGNORED

TRONMAN! Update

neotokeo2001

The assembly of the TRONMAN! carts are complete and they are on the way to me. It will take me a day or so to do some final work on the box and then ship them out to everyone. It looks like they will be shipping on Friday. Thanks to everyone who made it possible to make these carts. I will e-mail everyone when the carts ship.

A little trivia on the TRONMAN! project:

30 carts were produced

Carts are being sent to 8 different countries:

USA

Canada

Mexico

England

Spain

Germany

Holland

Brazil

List of people involved with TRONMAN!(Or other projects) that will recieve a free copy:

Jay Manard (The Tron Guy)

Atari Charles

Nukey Shay

Lynxara

If I left someone out just e-mail me. :D

keilbaca is getting me a console and lots of goodies to go with it...and, assuming I get it all in time, I'll take it with me to Linucon 2.0 in Austin next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing it all.

935898[/snapback]

Welcome to AA, Mr. Maynard! :cool:

keilbaca is getting me a console and lots of goodies to go with it...and, assuming I get it all in time, I'll take it with me to Linucon 2.0 in Austin next weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing it all.

935898[/snapback]

Its a/v modded too :cool:

It'll get there by monday, I'm going to ship it priority, going out tomorrow.

A Celebrity in our midst! *giggle* :P

Glad you were also in cluded in the fun.

Welcome to AA indeed!

Hope you have a pleasant stay and enjoy the ride. ;)

Keilbaca is a great guy, and if I know him :ponder: you'll be getting lots of goodies indeed. :cool: Now all he has to do is get an av and battery powered 7800 working. :twisted:

Carts are being sent to 8 different countries:

USA

Canada

Mexico

England

Spain

Germany

Holland

Brazil

Very very neat indeed! What a piece of history, infamous or not.

Can't wait! :D

Keilbaca is a great guy, and if I know him :ponder:  you'll be getting lots of goodies indeed. :cool: Now all he has to do is get an av and battery powered 7800 working. :twisted:

Hehe, I'm running out of goodies being that I am also getting my good friend from home a starter set (he also ordered Tronman, I told him about it and he loved it). I'll see what I can do though ;)

I finally got a chance to hook everything up and try it last night. keilbaca did a nice job on getting it all working for me, and the cart itself is great. Of course, I suck at it, but then, I knew that was how it was going to be...

Thanks to everyone who's made this happen.

If you're in Austin this weekend, come to Linucon 2.0, at the Ambassador Hotel at I-35 and 183. It's a fun con, and I'll be there with a new costume. So will my new 2600 with TRONMAN cart.

I finally got a chance to hook everything up and try it last night. keilbaca did a nice job on getting it all working for me, and the cart itself is great. Of course, I suck at it, but then, I knew that was how it was going to be...

Thanks to everyone who's made this happen.

If you're in Austin this weekend, come to Linucon 2.0, at the Ambassador Hotel at I-35 and 183. It's a fun con, and I'll be there with a new costume. So will my new 2600 with TRONMAN cart.

939247[/snapback]

I live in Austin, I may have to check this out! I just took a look at the webpage, thanks for the link--I somehow missed this last year. I made the Tronman carts, and it would be cool to meet you and see the game running at the show. And you have me curious as to what your new custom is!

..Al