IGNORED

*SOLD* Super 108 in 1 Game Boy Cart *SOLD*

EDIT: It's been sold! :D

$25 SHIPPED

The menu screen has a "Multi Game In One 108 - 1993 Collection" and suprisingly, it really has 108 games listed on it. I have tested the game on my Gamecube Gameboy Player and it works fine, I have also had this playing on my SP when I had it but have since traded it for my DS.

Anyway, some of the games are pretty weird and in Japanese while others are normal. For instance it has Super Mario Land, Elevator Action, Dr. Mario, Pac-Man and others on it. Then again it has games like Spy Hunter listed but when clicked on, it's something like "Deadheat Scramble". I don't know how many of the games are different...I'm sure there are duplicates.

Some of the listings are weird like one is Boxxle but when you click on it, it says it's Puzzle Boy II by the Atlus company...anyone know about this? Also, it has Hello Kitty listed and it's like a Tetris type game but the text is in Japanese. Funny though, it really has the Hello Kitty character on the title screen. This cartridge has a bunch of weird stuff on it!

So, I'm not sure what to ask for this but am in need of some paypal cash. The only thing I am willing to trade for is DS games in nice complete condition which I don't have. PM or Reply here with any offers you may have, I'm shipping to the USA only and only accepting paypal.

The one picture below is a scan of the actual cartridge, the other is a screen shot of the first menu screen on my Gamecube Gameboy Player, it has a total of 11 menu screens for the 108 titles.

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Try $35 you might get it from ebay, But in all honesty it's only worth about $10 to $20 MAX to someone "in the know".

EDIT: Is the Text "Super 108 in 1" on the actual cart or did you edit the photo? Kinda looks edited, Might just be the colors though. (No offense intended, I am actually quite color blind).

Edited by silver_surfer

I think it's worth $5-$20. Selling it on eBay might get cancelled and could get your account suspended or banned because it's pirated games.

EDIT: Not to discourage you. I just happen to love multicarts and I do a daily search on ones to find for various systems. I'd be interested in it but for like $50 I got a 286 in 1 cartridge.

Edited by yuppicide

I think it's worth $5-$20. Selling it on eBay might get cancelled and could get your account suspended or banned because it's pirated games.

EDIT: Not to discourage you. I just happen to love multicarts and I do a daily search on ones to find for various systems. I'd be interested in it but for like $50 I got a 286 in 1 cartridge.

949569[/snapback]

WHERE did you find that??????

I collect multi-carts too, and I've got 5,10,25 and 50 in one GB ones, I've not seen a 286 in one cart.!?!?!