IGNORED

Update and Eurocn2005.bin download

Simon

Hi everybody,

I finally updated my little webpages at http://www.quernhorst.de/atari/ - you can fetch new information and watch new pictures about A-VCS-tec Challenge, the Eurocon2005 cartridge and the other projects now.

The Eurocon2005-demo is also available for download there. BTW: a few of the 33 cartridges with build in LED are still available for sale/trade...

I hope that you'll like the demo and the new webpages and am looking forward to your feedback...

Thanks and best regards,

Simon

I can't wait to see A VCS Tec Challenge. I loved that on my Commodore 64. Is there any idea how many levels are going to be on the 2600 verzion?!

As written on http://www.quernhorst.de/atari/ac.html the VCS game consists of the scenarios "Gauntlet" and "Stairs". There are 20 different levels of each scenario. The ntsc-version of the game is considered as being final, the pal-version is currently in development...

Bye,

Simon

Simon, what about the other levels?

I know I'm asking a lot and I know it won't fit into an 8K cart, but it would be great to see all levels translated to the VCS 2600 (including the dreaded Piranha scene and perhaps a nice end-sequence).

Maybe a second (level 3 & 4) and third (level 5, 6 & 7) cartridge?

It's worth the challenge...

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter