IGNORED

FS Ikari Warriors, BMX & MotoRodeo SEALED

mabb96

:) Hi everyone,

I still have some copies of this 3 RARE games ( PLEASE see PICTURES ) for sale. As you ALL know, they are Factory SEALED, 100% NTSC, and in GREAT SHAPE.

I am still able to get payments via PayPal, but since last Friday, my eBay account has been suspended for " APPARENTLY" offering to sell duplicate or additional merchandise to underbidders outside eBay. Someone just ratted me out, and only God knows who he/She was !!! That's what I was notified ! So for now, and until I clear out my problems with eBay and due my suspension time, I won't be able to carry out any transactions through their Website, SORRY.

You may pay via PayPal, US Postal MO, IPMOs, Personal and Cashier Checks, Cash, or Western Union Money Transfers. All your payments, except PayPal, will be received by someone in the USA. Shipment will be done from Venezuela via REGISTERED EXPRESS AIRMAIL. The shipping cost for 1 copie to the USA = USD 9.99 , for 2 copies USD 14.99, and for 3 copies USD 19.25 . PLEASE allow 2 to 3 weeks to arrive using this standard shipping method !!! I may also use FedEx, but it will increase the shipping costs !

If you are interested in any, some, or all of them, just PM me with your offers and I'll be glad to answer ASAP, and to send any additional information.

Most of you already know me, but for those who don't, I strongly suggest you go through one of my previous post here in AtariAge, so you know a litle more about me. I have sold some copies already via AtariAge. PLEASE, see here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79243&hl=

Sincerely,

mabb96

PS PLEASE, any offers will be done via PM only, I won't reply to any offers and/or irrelevant replies through this Post. ;)

Edited by mabb96

I am still able to get payments via PayPal, but since last Friday, my eBay account has been suspended for " APPARENTLY" offering to sell duplicate or additional merchandise to underbidders outside eBay. Someone just ratted me out, and only God knows who he/She was !!! That's what I was notified ! So for now, and until I clear out my problems with eBay and due my suspension time,  I won't be able to carry out any transactions through their Website, SORRY.

That sucks. :(

Then again, Ebay sucks, so I'm not surprised they'd pull crap like this.

Emails I would think.

If he sent emails to people that didn't win saying you can buy this at such and such price and one of the ebayers didn't like the email they would send it to ebay and start the process. I would think it would take multiple people to complain as fake emails are easy to do.

Edited by jay2068

Hope you can get business on here, mabb96. :cool: I was very happy with my transaction with you and I just want to say thanks!! Both Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo are indeed NTSC and I've been playing Ikari Warriors especially as of late. What an awesome game. :twisted:

Edited by adams_ale

Hope you can get business on here, mabb96. :cool:  I was very happy with my transaction with you.  Not sure if you saw the other link, but just wanted to say thanks!!  Both Ikari Warriors and Motorodeo are indeed NTSC and I've been playing Ikari Warriors especially as of late.  What an awesome game. :twisted:

974472[/snapback]

Thank you so much for stepping in and sharing you experience with us :) I'm TRULY glad everything worked out right for both of us in our deal. Regarding " FEEBAY " , well, what can I say. They give, BUT they specially TAKE from you !!!

One day everything is well, and the next your life just becomes DARK with the CLICK of a button !!! :?

I honestly hope FEEBAY fixes this soon, and I MUST admit THE LESSON was learned the WRONG WAY :sad:

Best regards to you, and my best wishes for Christmas ;)

mabb96 :cool:

I am still able to get payments via PayPal, but since last Friday, my eBay account has been suspended for " APPARENTLY" offering to sell duplicate or additional merchandise to underbidders outside eBay. Someone just ratted me out, and only God knows who he/She was !!! That's what I was notified ! So for now, and until I clear out my problems with eBay and due my suspension time,  I won't be able to carry out any transactions through their Website, SORRY.

That sucks. :(

Then again, Ebay sucks, so I'm not surprised they'd pull crap like this.

974437[/snapback]

Hi sku_u :)

As ALWAYS, it is nice to see you sharing your thoughts in my posts. You are 100% RIGHT, eBay ought to be LEGALY PENALIZED. You know, it is funny and contradicting in every way. They advertise and guide you to their website saying things like: " BE YOUR OWN BOSS " , " MAKE MONEY ON THE WEB, EBAY IS THE SOLUTION YOU WERE LOOKING FOR" , or " CREATE YOUR OWN PROFITABLE STORE " and Bla Bla Bla Bla.

Well, honestly speaking, when you do business through eBay, you are realy the OWNER of NOTHING !!!! Yes, NOTHING. This guys do not have any person-to-person business. You practically handle all your problems through ROBOTS, COMPUTERS, or any other type of MACHINE we might know.

It is AWEFUL to wake up one morning and see how everything you have worked for is just GONE !!! It is like if sombody just pulls the rug from under your feet :sad:

Unfortunately for many of us, eBay is the auction page with MOST members and TONS of visitors worlwide everyday !!! Trying other alternatives, like the one I'm just starting here, is most of the time not as massive and responsive as eBay.

SORRY to all of you reading if I sound so awkard and pathetic !!! But you have to be in my shoes to really understand how all this feels :roll:

Well, thanks sku_u, and all of you, just for reading and listening !!!

Regards to all,

I'm actually surprised you can't let losing bidders know that you have more stuff to sell, and to contact you if they are interested. I have done that before to people who have sent me questions in the last few hours of an auction, and I couldn't get to their questions in time. I thought that was offering good customer service, and not against the rules. I guess I had better stop that practice. Of course, when you lose an auction, its okay for eBay to let you know more or similar things are available.....

I'm actually surprised you can't let losing bidders know that you have more stuff to sell, and to contact you if they are interested.  I have done that before to people who have sent me questions in the last few hours of an auction, and I couldn't get to their questions in time.  I thought that was offering good customer service, and not against the rules.  I guess I had better stop that practice.  Of course, when you lose an auction, its okay for eBay to let you know more or similar things are available.....

974818[/snapback]

You can offer 2nd chance offers, but they are set at the 2nd or 3rd or whatever price bid your auction received, and there's no way to adjust the price. Often the bids jump in price, and only the top two bids are close to the selling point. Sending a 2nd chance to the 3rd place bidder, might be too much of a drop, so some sellers email directly & let them know what they have & a price. This is against ebay rules, and sellers deserve what they get. It would be nice if ebay allowed you to change the price on 2nd chance offers. For now the only right way to do it, is to set up additional auctions with a fixed price BIN & email the bidders, letting them know you have additional auctions set up for immediate purchase. Sending friendly emails letting losing bidders know that you have more stuff to sell is not a problem, so long as you are directing them to ebay auctions. Trying to sell them stuff outside of ebay is a no-no.

Sucks to hear they suspended your ebay account.

It was nice getting motorodeo and ikari warriors from you though, I'm happy with them.

Good luck selling the games here.

975254[/snapback]

Hi Narf!,

It is good to know you received the last copy I shipped. Just as you said, it was nice for me too doing business with you.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays,

PS PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can help you with ;)

Well sell them here. You don't need eBay do you?

974670[/snapback]

Hi there Buyatari, and sorry for replying soooooooooooooooooo late to your message. :sleep:

All I have to say about your well-intended comment is:

" I'm in the process of learning NOT to need eBay for anything " :D

This is NOT easy, but HIGHLYYYYYYY advisable to anyone who, just like me, is making a living on the web. Just depending on one gateway to sell your items, is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS :skull:

Take care too

Sucks to hear they suspended your ebay account.

It was nice getting motorodeo and ikari warriors from you though, I'm happy with them.

Good luck selling the games here.

975254[/snapback]

Yeah, me too! Happy with Motorodeo and the fact that I didn't drop three or four hundred on it (although had I waited a couple months both Motorodeo and Ikari could have been had for just under $100). But who could have seen that? Like the price of gas, you tank up when it's $2.35, and don't complain when it drops to $2.19 (although I'm still cheesed it went over two bucks!).

Hey, when are they gonna raise the rarity of Fun With Numbers? Come on, ya know it needs to be done.... ;)

Hey, AJ! That PAM is just fine....

Yeah, me too! Happy with Motorodeo and the fact that I didn't drop three or four hundred on it (although had I waited a couple months both Motorodeo and Ikari could have been had for just under $100). But who could have seen that? Like the price of gas, you tank up when it's $2.35, and don't complain when it drops to $2.19 (although I'm still cheesed it went over two bucks!).

Hey, when are they gonna raise the rarity of Fun With Numbers? Come on, ya know it needs to be done.... ;)

Hey, AJ! That PAM is just fine....

982324[/snapback]

Man, I know how ya feel on that one TunnelRunner. To think I didn't even drop $150 a pop on my two copies of Ikari Warriors and single copy of Motorodeo. I was thinking about re-selling what I get back on eBay so I can re-build my little financial nest-egg for college, but I'm going to wait until these same exact copies that keep popping up from different people who buy from each other stop showing up.

[multi-edit] Ok.. I need to learn how to catch my typos and not screw up the quote function so much.. :roll:

Edited by NightSprinter